Open Libram LXX: Lord of Thunder

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Well yea if you're the tank you'd run US

For a holy paladin or a ret for tank utility, Purity might not be bad.

Ah.

Eh, I dunno I still prefer Double Sac. But with a really nasty DoT I guess Purity would pull ahead.

And there's still the question of whether it's worth giving up all the benefits of Clemency for that niche use.
Speaking of cosplay, funny coincidence

We had a Vegas trip planned for the middle of June just for the hell of it

Turns out that weekend is the Las Vegas Comic Con

Its fate that we go to that con
Last minute normal-mode Shin'ka!

255 valor. :(
Hey, at least you got it; I didn't even get a bloody token. >_<
Unless this is a typo, it looks like the raid is unlocking Wednesday instead of on patch day. If this is true we finally wont have to deal with the BS of not knowing whether or not we'll be able to raid that night or not like most patch nights end up as.

Also, started leveling a lock. I gave him full BoAs and went destro. I 2 shot everything, it's amazing.
They're moving it to head off potential server stability issues.

Jam your hand into a fan blade enough, and eventually anyone is going to learn a lesson.
That's actually rather decent of them. I remember trying to do stuff the night ICC came out; didn't have problems with the raid itself, but got locked into one of the 5-mans instead - portal wouldn't work or anything.

Also, wild thought on transmog changes - can we technically transmog staves, now, since staves and polearms are supposed to be interchangeable? Or do we still need to be able to equip the stave to use its skin?

03/04/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Cayse
Jam your hand into a fan blade enough, and eventually anyone is going to learn a lesson.

Well...There are exceptions to every rule - you know who I'm talking about.
Tbh you are going to have server stability issues on a raid launch no matter what you do, at least on illidan that is, lol
Aaand it's a no go on our last raid of the patch.

Final tally: 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 1/4 ToES (but I'm sure we could've been 2/4 if we'd gone there more than once).
hey, we've almost caught up with you, elidra! my raid's working on windlord klackityclack or whoever at the moment. i'm sure once everything is nerfed we'll get him and his buddies too.

going to have to hold off making my monk horde until i see how things pan out in 5.2. also going to have to save most of my money until summer as it looks like i'll be too busy with various family obligations and weddings and volunteer stuffs to hold down a summer job, so there's that too! ho hum.
And Heroic Feng down, and I has a Heroic Helm that I'm not sure I want.

So we managed to finish the Tier with two Heroic Kills, far better then I thought a couple months ago when we went into panic mode and started extending lock outs

03/04/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Elidra
(but I'm sure we could've been 2/4 if we'd gone there more than once).

You'd probably easily have gone 3/4, the water boss is more annoying then actually difficult.

Last minute normal-mode Shin'ka!

255 valor. :(

If you still have a 1000 potential valor left this week you could go spam stuffs to cap. <_<

But grats on the axe, still an awesome weapon.
I'm the prettiest pally on my realm.

Jealous?

And I just got a new haircut. So I'm even prettier!
Your realm is a horrible, horrible place, then.
Damn you patch... I just want to level my DK!!
http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1240/mop-pve-gear-guide#classes-for-tt-world-dk-pal-war-dps

Curious about "unknown". The way it appears, is that there are going to be some fancy trash drops, including a weapon, shoulders, boots, waist, and necklace
Happy Patch Day everyone

Surprised the forums are still up
Last minute buffs for Frost DKs, rogues (not sure which class benefits lol), and Spriest. Not sure why they did it at the last minute though.

- Might of the Frozen Wastes includes melee damage by 20%, up from 15%.
- Icy Talons increases attack speed by 30%, up from 25%.
- Threat of Thassarian now increases Frost Strike damage by 50%, up from 40%.
- Assassin's Resolve now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- Shadow Word: Pain damage increased by 25%.
Unsure with all the Frost DK buffs, they wernt doing bad by any means.

General is exploding with the tears of LFR raiders, guess the release of the first wing of LFR wont be till march 12, the entirety not available till April

The horror
LFR has always been gated like that - when the hell'd all these noobs start up? January?
The guild I join for raids is nowhere ready for ToT, they couldn't even finish MSV... looks like I'm going to play HoS for a while.