Its broken!!!

Mobile Bug Report
My armory app was working fine until the server restarts, after the patch install, and now every time I try to go to Auctions it says Error Occurred While Handling This Request.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled on my Galaxy s2 to no avail.
Mine is doing the same thing. It's quite frustrating.
Mobile armory is displaying the error "Error Occurred While Handling This Request." when I try to view my existing auctions while Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Cuffs of Accuracy is listed. Canceling this listing in game allows me to view my auctions in the mobile armory once again, however, once the listing is canceled and the item is in my mailbox, I cannot sell or view items in my mailbox using the mobile armory. Instead of showing items in the mailbox, it says "No results found".

Make: Samsung
Model: Galaxy Nexus
Android Version: 4.1.2
Mobile Armory Version: 5.2.1
Having a similar issue. Everything seemed to be working last night, but this morning when I try to use the 'buy' feature I get the armor error. Selling and viewing active auctions works. When I click buy it errors before I can even get to the search screen.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1
I am getting the same issues when trying to sell or search for Zandalari caged battle pets. It looks like any items new to patch 5.2 will bug it out. Now my buy and sell sections are stuck.

This is for the Android edition.
I have the same issue. Samsung Galaxy II. 2.3.6
Mine seems to be working now. Hopefully it was just a temporary thing.
There was a general issue with WoW 5.2.0 assets for mobile. This server update should fix most reported issues with the Mobile Armory.