Balance oour demons!

Warlock
Post Limit:
I'd love to see all pets balanced on dps. As in, with all raid buffs, if an imp does 10k dps, then a felguard does 10k dps. This way we can truly pick what demon to use, instead of "You're this spec? Then you have to use this pet for maxing your dps".

Also, I would like to see all pets have the option of an aoe attack, single target burst, and a CC. Make us choose which they have. Not a hunter pet-like training tree. Just a single option, similar to picking a spec. Pick an aoe, single burst, or CC. This way all demons with an aoe are equal to each other and all with a single burst dps are equal to each other. Those with a CC ability are more of a utility.
03/01/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Noctowl
And why would you want to use your imp as demonology? Half the flavor of the spec is being able to summon a more powerful demon than the other two specs...

cause imp has nice dispel abilities, compared to observer?, work good against casters
No.

If you make all pets the same, then there's absolutely no reason to have different ones at all.

It's FAR better to have each pet do something interesting and unique and have you CHOOSE which flavor of awesome you want to be.
No.

If you make all pets the same, then there's absolutely no reason to have different ones at all.

It's FAR better to have each pet do something interesting and unique and have you CHOOSE which flavor of awesome you want to be.

If all pets had the same dps, then we could pick which demon based on the utility they provide. Wrathguard have a stun. Observer has a spell steal. Voidlord has a disarm. And so on.

Yes, as a demo lock I have the Felguard/Wrathguard. I'm fine with that. However, I'd prefer it if my observer was an equal as far as dps. I'm sticking with demo, but I'd like to use the observer and not be yelled at in any LFRs, random heroics, etc. for using the "wrong" pet.
My Imp, Observer, Voidlord and Shivarra all pull the same DPS. Don't know about WG/FG, not a big Demo player.
No.

^^^^

the worst thing they have done is tried to make all the pets too similar. since they all do the same thing now you just pick the one that does .5% more damage and always use it. if anything they should diverge the pets way more, make them do way different things. the current system is so boring that i just want to sac them instead.