Wow Tcg Buy&Sell thread #something 4

Achievements
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
WTS/WTT the following mounts:
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger (reserved)
Corrupted Hippogryph
Blazing Hippogryph
X-51 Nether-Rocket
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
Amani Dragonhawk
Mottled Drake
Jeweled Onyx Panther
Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger

WTS the following pets:
Soul-Trader Beacon
Dragon Kite
Rocket Chicken
Tuskarr Kite
Hippogryph Hatchling
Banana Charm
Darkmoon Rabbit breed 5 (s/s)
Darkmoon Eye

I'm interested in trading tcg mounts for tcg pets that I've listed above.

I can sell to you on either faction on my server. Since mounts are BoA, you can learn the mount/s on my server on an alt DK to get it on all your characters to save one transfer. I might be interested in accepting gold/gold+pets on another server if the offer is exceptionally good and that I only need to cover the transfer for one-way. If gold payment is on another server, I'll need to be supplied a lvl 2 or higher guild.

You can contact me through battletag: Alinnia#1390 (please include in your msg the item you're after). You can also mail me in-game.
I'm selling:

Soul-Trader Beacon lvl 23
Darkmoon Rabbit x2

If interested, RID: RustyNa1l#1357
I am unable to transfer all trades must be done on Illidan-Horde.

Selling the following items on Illidan-Horde:

Soul-Trader Beaconx1
Spectral Tiger Cubx1
Dragon Kitex1
Tuskarr Kitex1

Selling the following on Tichondrious - Alliance (will accept TCG pets/Tich gold:

Wooly White Rhinox1

Buying the following items Illidan-Horde:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tigerx1
Reins of the Spectral Tigerx1
Magic Rooster Eggx1
Feldrakex1
Spectral Tiger Cubx1
Soul-Trader Beaconx1

And any other TCG mount

Battletag: Fluffybuns#1446

Please identify what item you are interested in and what your offer is when contacting me via real I.D and or Battletag.
WTS / WTT Soul-Trader Beacon on Illidan Horde, although I would consider transferring for the right price / trade.

Btag = Fanatic#1719
Wanting a Tuskarr Kite.

Have Banana Charm (level 25) + 25k (on my server).

Add me at Salander#1814, may negotiate.
WTB Magic Rooster Egg on Mugthol, paying 225k if you come to me. Let me know TheNordic#1311
WTB a Reins of the Spectral Tiger Paying 300k My Server. I am willing to Transfer but at a Decreased Amount.

If Interested please contact me in Game Antiherox#1105
WTS

Savage Raptor
Blazing Hippogryph
Amani Dragonhawk
Rocket Chicken x 2
Feldrake
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
Reins of the Spectral Tiger
Soul-Trader Beacon

WTB

Spectral Tiger Cub
And all TCG tabards

On Mal Ganis Horde or Kel Thuzad Ali. will not transfer, will take trades
Always looking to buy bulk TCG items
WTS Magic Rooster Egg Spectral Tiger Cub and Banana Charm On Illidan Horde, Won't transfer. Make your offers.

Bt: Daddy#1606
Selling the following on Aggramar - Alliance

Magic Rooster Egg x 2 - 170k each

Ghastly Charger's Skull x 1 - 250k

Battletag: Fritzler#1752
WTS On Arthas - Horde:

I am not able to transfer.

Mist#1971

Also interested in buying Spectral Tiger Cub & Soul-Trader Beacon on my realm.
got another Dragon Kite for sale. 120k on tichondrius, 150k on most other servers

add Cklbmk#1416
WTS

Reins of the Spectral Tiger 250k
Savage Raptor 75k

Frostmourne alliance cannot xfer
John#6943
WTS on U.S. Mal'ganis, horde

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lil' Deathwing - 450k (mount trades or best offers may also be considered)

Add this amazing pet to your collection today! This code that I am selling will also upgrade your account to Cataclysm Collector's edition and you will be awarded with the Collector’s Edition: Lil’ Deathwing achievement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just know that I am not able to server transfer at this time, so you will have to come to me. Contact me if you have any other questions. My battletag and other relevant information is provided below:

Battletag: Lajos#1444
MSN: starclan4@hotmail.com
I am unable to transfer all trades must be done on Illidan-Horde.

Selling the following items on Illidan-Horde:

Soul-Trader Beaconx1
Spectral Tiger Cubx1
Dragon Kitex1
Tuskarr Kitex1

Selling the following on Tichondrious - Alliance (will accept TCG pets/Tich gold:

Wooly White Rhinox1

Buying the following items Illidan-Horde:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tigerx1
Reins of the Spectral Tigerx1
Magic Rooster Eggx1
Feldrakex1
Spectral Tiger Cubx1
Soul-Trader Beaconx1

And any other TCG mount

Battletag: Fluffybuns#1446

Please identify what item you are interested in and what your offer is when contacting me via real I.D and or Battletag.
WTT Reins of the Spectral Tiger for Soul-Trader Beacon & Spectral Tiger Cub

Trade on my realm since pets are cageable - you can learn the mount on my realm on a DK if you want.

Battletag: Nightsbane#1119
WTS/WTT the following mounts:
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger (reserved)
Corrupted Hippogryph
Blazing Hippogryph
X-51 Nether-Rocket

I can sell to you on either faction on my server. Since mounts are BoA, you can learn the mount/s on my server on an alt DK to get it on all your characters to save one transfer. I might be interested in accepting gold/gold+pets on another server if the offer is exceptionally good and that I only need to cover the transfer for one-way.

You can contact me through battletag: Alinnia#1390 (please include in your msg the item you're after). You can also mail me in-game.

Thanks to Alannia, just traded for her Flag of Ownership loot code, smooth transaction!

A very trustworthy seller.

Cheers
Insanity's TCG

WTS

Blazing Hippogryph x 1
Mottled Drake x 2
Amani Dragonhawk x 2
Wooly White Rhino x 3
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger x 4
Hippogryph Hatchling x 1
Dragon Kite x 1
X-51 Nether-Rocket x 1
Reins of the Spectral Tiger x 2
Banana Charm x 1
Soul-Trader Beacon x 2
Rocket Chicken x 1

WTB or WTT for

Magic Rooster Egg
Reins of the Spectral Tiger
Soul-Trader Beacon

*note* I have some gold on Stormreaver that Im looking to buy TCG Pets with, paying handsomely. Please contact me in-game or through battletag Frontline#1641 with the mounts you are interested in.
WTB Flag of Ownership on Frostmourne.
Thanks to Alannia, just traded for her Flag of Ownership loot code, smooth transaction!

A very trustworthy seller.

Cheers

Thank you Insanityx for transporting my alt to STV to do the trade. Knowing Insanityx has been conducting tcg trades for a long time, I had no troubles handing over the in-game code first and receiving my pet after he redeemed it. Cheers.

Also, I want to say thank you to Legnaros for my new Dark Portal tcg item! He kindly offered to give me the in-game code first to redeem. Code worked with no hassle. Loving this new hearthstone animation <3