Bliz Broke my Transmog :(

Paladin
T8 Legs, now pants instead of a skirt.

Funny how such a small thing can make one so mad :(
Weird, its always been a skirt
Why would they even do something like that at this point :/
The hell?

I'd take that up with the Bug Report forums, that sucks.
Get with the 21 Century honey! Womyn wear pants.
I hope my t8 lookalike pants didn't suffer the opposite treatment.
thank the heavens, now I don't have to go back to Ulduar to farm this set.
Prot leg are still a dress, at least mine are
According to my AtlasLoot, Holy/Ret's T8 leg-slot went to pants, but Prot retained the skirt.
I thought ret had always been a pants set. Was it not pants back during wrath or am I just remembering things differently.
Far as I'm aware, if the set was a skirt for one it was a skirt for all until one of Cata's PvP sets, I think - the Cataclysmic one is what I'm thinking about (forgive me for not keeping up with the actual season of it).
I'm having these same feels. I'm furious about it! Not only because it took FOREVER to farm this set. But there are no boots that REALLY match the set. The robe hid the boots! This is a totally random change.
Far as I'm aware, if the set was a skirt for one it was a skirt for all until one of Cata's PvP sets, I think - the Cataclysmic one is what I'm thinking about (forgive me for not keeping up with the actual season of it).

I'm thinking the same thing as you, except I feel like pally t8 was the first set to do it. I remember thinking it was odd when we saw the dress and pants in the t8 previews and then being happy when prot got the dress. I thought ret got pants and prot/holy got dresses but maybe everyone ended up getting dresses.
I definitely had a dress until 5.2. Why would I wear these hideous boots if they weren't covered up?
I'm missing a shoulder plate.... AGAIN.

Seems every new patch messes with the armory.
I came here to post the same thing. pretty confused as to why this would even happen, and frustrated that I need to go back to farming uld. especially considering the Ret legs were a higher resolution than the others...