Mage 5.2 PVE raiding survey

Mage
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
Part 1: Show me the numbers:
1)Fire
2)Jin'Rokh-10, Empress-10N, LFR
3) http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-95hl2uar931kffne/analyze/dd/source/?s=4152&e=4465
4) I've basically always rotated the three, but primarily I was fire last patch
5) In the logs I posted 1/2 the DPS were essentially at my ilevel, the rest are in the mid 480s.

Part 2: How are you feeling about your mage?

6) 496 as of today.
7) Lack of a DPS niche, and lack of utility
8) I did not
9) Essentially perfect/fine
10) Could certainly be better, but it's fine.
11) Honestly pretty terrible. Every other caster DPS provides significantly better utility and improves the raid's survivability, while we do not. While we can help control adds well, so can many other casters.
12) It says one, but I have two. The four other caster classes will have encounters in which they shine. Ele will be phenomenal for AoE encounters, shadow/aff/boomkins will shine while multi-dotting, and locks will shine on very high movement encounters. Admittedly I don't know enough about Destro and Demo, and if they are viable or not at the moment, but I digress. Fire being the best cleave spec while struggling on fights that other specs shine on seems logical to me. But with the amount of time we'd need to spend managing Living Bomb on multiple adds, those fights will no longer benefit us anywhere near as much as they used to.

Additionally, utility. Something that can feasibly help the raid. It doesn't have to be raid healing, there's plenty of it distributed among the other casters. I'd love to see something to do with teleporting, or something. I had previously mained an ele shaman, and it's striking how little a mage brings to the table relative to them to help overcome specific encounters.
1) Frost (was hoping to go fire, but in live situations frost was a good 10-15% better for me, even when gemmed and reforged for Fire)
2) 1/12 ToT, 3/4 ToES normal, 4/4 ToES LFR, 3/3 Empress HoF
3) Apologies, our logger was not recording tonight.
4) I changed from Fire to Frost.
5) Generally I was around the same gear level

6) 494
7) I play all 11 classes, with 9 at level 90. The Mage level 90 talents are far and away the absolute !@#$tiest things that blizzard has ever done to mages, going from what elitist jerks called a pinnacle of game design (in wrath and cata), to the most awful crap they could do to us.
8) I changed because fire just isn't viable at lower crit levels, and even if it did do decent damage, dry spells are still too common.
9) I feel frost dps has average damage on the move (especially versus hunters and plate melee that seem to suffer very little on the move).
10) I feel like at lower/middle gear levels, we are below average even on stand-still fights.
11) I can't remember polymorphing or decursing anything in all of 5.0 through 5.2. Possibly a bit of utility with kiting with frost spells (aka Emperor in MSV)
12)
Step 1: Destroy all level 90 talents.
Step 2: A flat 7% damage buff (or just re-tune mage dps without those talents)
Step 3: Let the mage level 90 tier be more similar to the Death Knight tier, with interesting utility options.

apologies for posting on my druid, I use this as my forum avatar, I do assure you my mage is my main.

And a big thank you and a hug to Lissana, you continually rock with all you give back to the wow community.
1) Fire
2) 25 normals ToT and LFR/5 mans
3) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wmxme76voc44q4oo/sum/damageDone/
4) Post 5.2 I was arcane switched to fire for 5.2.
5) Everyone is about equally geared in raid I may even be on the higher end currently.

6) 514
7) Crits just aren't there consistently and the damage for those procs aren't high enough one of the two needs to change; the one that would be more fun is critical mass needs to be buffed.
8) Arcane was in a good spot on PTR needed a slight nerf to the raw damage but the invocation change completely destroyed it and they also killed scorch weaving along with it.
9) Honestly it's not bad it's in the top 3 for ranged warlocks dwarf it though.
10) It's not as high as it should be for a pure DPS class.
11) Mages literally bring no utility anything mages can do some other class can do better or the same while bringing something on top of it.
12) Buff critical mass or change invocation for arcane so we can actually play that spec if you really don't want us to play fire till the next/last teir of the expansion which seems to be the case. We really need a buff to Critical mass if it becomes "overpowered" nerf it when that happens and do it in small amounts don't over nerf and leave us with nothing to go to like the spot we are currently at.

--------------------
I'll try to get some LFR logs or something, I have very limited logs.
I got a reply from Zarhym on twitter that says: "We talked with @Ghostcrawler about Fire & Arcane for a bit today. His team's watching things closely."

https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/309554202462519297

On a more personal note, I wanted to say:
(I know that some of you guys are skeptical about me coming here and asking questions. While mages haven't always had the best history with things like this, thank you for humoring me anyway. I do this type of community survey often enough that I still think it's worth doing. My surveying is less about proving something, and more about just organizing and collecting data - both performance numbers and feelings about a class. In that respect, it has been greatly successful thus far. What happens after data collection is something I can't make any promises about).
1) What is your current 5.2 specialization?
Fire
2) What type of content have you run in 5.2 (5-mans, solo, LFR, 10-normal, 25-normal, etc)?
25 man raids, was 16/16h last tier
3) Link(s) to 5.2 raid logs on your mage (even LFR logs are useful):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dyekuijuhezp8kgp/sum/damageDone/?enc=kills
We killed Tortos and Megaera as well, logs bugged out. I was 9th on Megaerea, not sure about Tortos but probably very low.
4) Did you change specializations for 5.2? If you changed specs for 5.2, what spec were you before?
I've played all 3 specs so far this expansion. Play in a top US guild so I min/max by playing whatever is best, so was fire and then arcane in 5.1 obviously.
5) Is your ilevel generally around the same range as your other raid members from the logs you posted? If not, are you over-geared or under-geared compared to the other members of your raid?
Generally the same as the raid, full heroic 509 gear with some upgraded, and new valor pieces.

6) What is your average ilevel?
514, over 11000 crit rating
7) What quality of life problems are you seeing with your current specialization?
The invocation change was an okay QoL improvement, but feels like it requires a lot less skill/positioning than before. More damage and a longer cast feels more rewarding. The blast not spreading LB change was a QoL nerf, lowering our already negligable AOE.
8) If you changed specializations, why did you change?
Too many arcane changes. Arcane was obviously nerfed very hard, but it wasn't just numbers or multipliers. Mana cost changes, stack changes, and tier 6 talents got changed way too much for me to keep track of. Noone really knows to optimally play it now (apparently some style where you use FFB as a filler similar to scorch is viable... wonder how long that will last).
9) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's movement damage?
Fire's movement damage is actually quite strong and its a good part of why I plan to play it for progression. Arcane is very turret-y (but was previously rewarding if you could stand in place), as well as frost. All of the fights I have done so far have lots of movement and I would dread to play either of those specs on them (imagine Tortos as arcane with rune....).
10) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's stand-still damage?
Single target feels very lackluster. Very rng-dependant, especially on getting strong combustions with AT. Outside of combustion our damage is very low compared to most classes and very inconsistent. Huge flucations depending on crits obviously, but even when extremely lucky (over 50% crit on fireball or pyro) still middle of the pack. I have top parses as all specs in heroic raids (ie rank 1 parses in heroic 25 mans as frost, fire and arcane) so I doubt is an issue of my playing.
11) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's utility in raids?
No utility whatsoever. Decurse is very rarely used. Our CC/snares is hardly used and not really a "fun" utility (compared to say knockbacks). Time warp is redundant. Although we have no raid utility, we do have very good personals to stay alive. Between blink, ice block, cauterize, temporal shield, invisibility and mirror images I have very high survivability am very often the last person to die on progression. Doesn't mean much when the rest of the raid is dead though, which is why personal cooldowns can be useless after a point.
12) If you could change one thing to improve your current spec, what would it be?
Less rng/pyroblast dependent. Pyroblast hits much too hard relative to mage bomb and fireball. Pyroblast should be rewarding and do more damage than fireball, but not to the extent it is now (hits ~3 to 4 times harder). If pyroblast were further nerfed a bit and but fireball and mage bomb damage drastically increased, it would normalize and smooth out our damage which would be nice and make the spec less frustrating. Higher mage bomb damage would also help our AOE. As arcane I felt quite strong using NT on multiple targets (because it was effected by mastery), but it peaks out at two targets and feels weak as fire.

Better AOE, specifically on demand or for large numbers of targets. All of the very strong classes thus far (warlocks, boomkins, frost DKs and shadowpriests) have very strong multi-dotting or on demand AOE. The only powerful AOE fire has besides glyphed CoC is combustion. Combustion has taken constant nerfs over the last few years. It is very situational and hard to set up, on a cooldown, only spreads to 3 other targets, and the range to spread is very small. If it is so hard to set up and is situational, it should be rewarding and be able to be spread to unlimited targets (most of the OP classes have some mechanic to spread DOTs to unlimited targets). Otherwise make combustion easier to use, make the range it can spread 20 or 40 yds even, a lot of the fights thus far have many adds spread out which is great for multi-dotting classes but awful for mages who need them to be stacked up to do effective damage.

Overall not happy at all. I don't demand to be highest dps, but at least want to be competitive or have the possibility to if I play well or the fight is right. Struggling to stay in the middle of the pack is not fun when you bring no utility besides your damage.
On a more personal note, I wanted to say:
(I know that some of you guys are skeptical about me coming here and asking questions. While mages haven't always had the best history with things like this, thank you for humoring me anyway. I do this type of community survey often enough that I still think it's worth doing. My surveying is less about proving something, and more about just organizing and collecting data - both performance numbers and feelings about a class. In that respect, it has been greatly successful thus far. What happens after data collection is something I can't make any promises about).

My personal experience with the devs supports Lissanna on this. A good collection of data presented in a clear fashion is far more useful and persuasive to the devs than typical forum feedback -- in no small part because it requires that you actually follow where the data leads.
1) Fire
2) Normal, LFRs, heroics
3) No logs as of now.
4) Been fire since day 1
5) I am the most geared player on my raid team.

6) 493
7) Not happy about the changes to Invocation or Inferno blast not spreading Living bomb anymore.The tier 6 talents need improvement.
8) N/A
9) Its slightly above average.
10) This is horrid....We are supposed to be the glass cannon class but yet hybrids can out dps us. Single target dps is bad. AoE damage is just super bad.
11) We bring zero utility.
12) I have two. Inferno blast needs to spread living bomb again. The 10% self heal from Invocation is just way too low. It should be at least 20%.
1) Fire and Frost

2) 25 man Normals ToT

3) No link, our logger was not on tonight or last night due to illness.

4) I decided to give frost a try since fire has been dramatically over nerfed.

5) Guild is around the same ilvl number. +/- 5 ilvls.

6) 496

7) No raid utility, no AoE utility that really makes a difference. Level 90 talents are a tax, we're the only class that has a talent to bring our dps to be middle of the pack and that depends on RNG.

8) I changed to frost to try it out and to see if it was viable. I will be going back fire purely because I like the play style of it, but will keep the frost spec for add control fights.

9) Fire can scorch and force pyro's sometimes, the mobility is lackluster, I'd like to see fire ball able to be casted on the move. Ice flows doesn't work on Invo which is under 4 seconds. Frost's mobility is a little better with 1.6 cast frost bolts, instant lances and brain freeze procs. I'd say it's ok.

10) What standstill damage? I'm consistently 7-11th on dps at times, never in top 5 anymore because we have 3 hunters and 2 locks that can pull 20% more than me at the moment. I think some of this is because they can cast while moving and dp 100% of their damage while doing so.

11) I have time warp and TBH it's not utility considering a number of people have this raid cd as well. I'd like a raid wall, [Temporal Rift] an effective raid CD that works like [Alter Time] and [Shield Wall] / [Aura Mastery] but reverts the raids HP / Mana to the point it was before a big burst, not their positions. Make it a 3-5 minute CD. Like Spirit Link or Tranquility or Barrier.

12) I would buff fires cleave back to what it was before the combust nerfs in 5.0. I can live with the CM nerf at 1.3. [Inferno Blast] should spread DoT's to everything within the size of a healing rain, the spread should include all [Mage Bombs] [Combustion] [Pyroblast] [Ignite]. It should spread to a maximum of 20 targets just like the AoE cap, it's only fair since Multi-Dotters can do this as well as shamans, hunters, locks, rogues, priests, boomkins and pallies.

The mage class right now feels substantially weak. It's disheartening to work hard to obtain the gear that you have, to have a hunter and lock that can come in and pull dps above yours with a lower gear ilvl. It's also disheartening to constantly watch your dps fall when your skill level is adequate and you have to micromanage your 90 talents to ensure your're keeping up with other classes that don't have to do this. Give us our 15% damage buff across the board and give us some 90 talents that don't feel like a tax. Something visually stimulating as well as a DPS CD. I'd also like to see each respective spec, have an orb.
- Frost, but looking to move into fire eventually.

2) What type of content have you run in 5.2 (5-mans, solo, LFR, 10-normal, 25-normal, etc)?
- 10 normal 2/12 should be 3/12 after tonight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w9n01pcb0ugc557e/analyze/dd/source/?s=1841&e=2098
- Horridon wasn't an ideal fight with hero on adds and burn CD's on the War-God. We were having a ton of issues http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zaxh55nlvz0ysib8/analyze/dd/source/?s=7076&e=7705

4) Did you change specializations for 5.2? If you changed specs for 5.2, what spec were you before?
- Haste-Arcane(5.1) -> Frost(5.2)

5) Is your ilevel generally around the same range as your other raid members from the logs you posted? If not, are you over-geared or under-geared compared to the other members of your raid?
- I'm a little lower than my fellow raiders. 4-10 iLvL's, but as we saw three thunderforged weapons already... it's probably even worse.

6) What is your average ilevel?
- 496 ilvl equipped.

7) What quality of life problems are you seeing with your current specialization?
- Frostbolt stacks make for some odd switching. I have to switch targets about 6-10s in advance so I can clear procs on the old debuffed target while I ramp up stacks on the new target.
- Living bomb and Frost bomb not being an option make me constantly question whether I should waste the time multi-dotting with NT, work on a frostbolt stacks, or just go out with CoC/Flamestrike/orb/lance spam/blizzard.
-Water Elemental is a glorified dot as he is. At the moment I set him on a target and try to forget about him for the rest of the fight. It's not a fun tool, and I found I was losing more dps trying to move him to my current targets -interrupting his cast- than just leaving him on a single mob all fight. Again, frostbolt debuff.
- I feel iffy about fire and frosts cooldowns (IV glyphed / Combustion). Neither of them spike my dps like arcane power does and it just feels somewhat neutered especially when lining up with heroism. They are both extremely RNG dependent compared to AP.
- Ice lance spam and lag. Despite my best efforts I always get in a few non-proced ice lances on accident or a follow up FFB after an instant FFB.
- Target swapping and water elemental heal. There are times when I completely goof and start casting a Frostbolt to my Water Elemental as I try to acquire new targets. This too ends up losing me a good bit of DPS and happens more often than I'm proud t admit.

8) If you changed specializations, why did you change?
- My haste-arcane was putting up about the same numbers on dummies as frost, however frost just brought a lot more utility and was much more movement / aoe friendly.

9) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's movement damage?
- It oddly feels little different than having RoP attached to me. I have to plan out movements, wait for procs or dot refreshes and pop blazing speed / blink while using my instants. I would say I'm currently happy with it WITH BLAZING SPEED, but it would be cumbersome without that talent.

10) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's stand-still damage?
- Single target it feels fine, although the RNG component can still be quite brutal at times. The limit of one FFB proc and 2 FoF procs can sometimes mean I cannot spam fast enough to not waste proc chances, and other times I can go 30 seconds without a single proc at all.

11) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's utility in raids?
- There are a few important mobs I've found thus far that can be snared, rooted, stunned, and burst. My biggest problems may be spellsteal's mana cost, the uselessness of mage food, the long CD on counterspell.
- I must stress that our add dps is all sorts of odd. If the mobs live long enough for dots I get crushed by my moonkin and warlock, and if they burst too quickly I can't get my frostbolt debuff up. This fact alone makes me want to switch to arcane or fire.

12) If you could change one thing to improve your current spec, what would it be?
- There's a lot of things that could be redesigned to make frost mages sustainable in raids. I feel removing water elemental would be a good start, followed by a review on stat worth of mages (haste caps, gcd's, and instant spells), a reworking of Icy Veins, but perhaps most importantly the removal of frostbolt debuff.

13) Hidden Bonus Comment:

- i would like to say that I'm loving blazing speed. One of the best changes for mages in a while, however it is a poor deal that fire is forced to take PoM for their cumbersome and rng heavy cooldown (combustion). it would be nice if this was looked into.

13.1) Super Hidden Bonus Comment:
- One thing I really liked about Arcane was the use of mana gem as a dps cooldown or a recovery mechanic. It would be nice to see mana gem be useful for fire and frost.
1) What is your current 5.2 specialization? Frost
2) What type of content have you run in 5.2 (5-mans, solo, LFR, 10-normal, 25-normal, etc)? Currently 25 man raids
3) Link(s) to 5.2 raid logs on your mage (even LFR logs are useful): Don't use raid logs, but I generally top dps in most runs I'm in (not any longer)
4) Did you change specializations for 5.2? If you changed specs for 5.2, what spec were you before? I was arcane, I changed to frost very very fast
5) Is your ilevel generally around the same range as your other raid members from the logs you posted? If not, are you over-geared or under-geared compared to the other members of your raid? See above

6) What is your average ilevel? 497 at the moment
7) What quality of life problems are you seeing with your current specialization? Not being able to cast while moving is getting annoying. Arcane had no mobility, but frost is very close. I can save up frostfire bolt and ice lance procs when it comes to movement, and sometimes do, but it feels like it can be a dps loss. Also, not using frostfire bolt or icelance just doesn't seem fun.
8) If you changed specializations, why did you change? I changed after I was at the bottom of the meter, my guild was stuck on Horridon for 3 hours and frost's controlled aoe burst seemed like it would be very useful for adds on that fight.
9) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's movement damage? All 3 specs need changes, arcane and fire are lower then normal, but with the right burst or procs, can do well, the only problem is that it's so RNG dependent. If I get a lot of lucky missile procs, I'll be competitive on meters, if I don't, i'm in trouble.
10) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's stand-still damage? Needs to be improved, if I'm a turret, I should at least be able to top meters on fights with little movement.
11) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's utility in raids? We have utility?
12) If you could change one thing to improve your current spec, what would it be? Make fire less RNG (crit) dependent, that's why it's so hard to calibrate. Make arcane missiles proc after a certain number of spells instead of being proc based. Fingers of frost proc rate is incredibly low and makes it not very fun.
off topic - deleted
off topic - deleted
1) What is your current 5.2 specialization? Arcane for Pve
2) What type of content have you run in 5.2 (5-mans, solo, LFR, 10-normal, 25-normal, etc)? I have done all except for 25 man on normal
3) Link(s) to 5.2 raid logs on your mage (even LFR logs are useful): I don't have any >.<
4) Did you change specializations for 5.2? If you changed specs for 5.2, what spec were you before? Nope! I'm gonna figure this out haha
5) Is your ilevel generally around the same range as your other raid members from the logs you posted? If not, are you over-geared or under-geared compared to the other members of your raid? I didn't post logs, but My Ilevel is right around 487, which is close but a little lower than some of my guildmates

6) What is your average ilevel?487
7) What quality of life problems are you seeing with your current specialization? I think a lot of it has to do with trying to get used to something so different again.
8) If you changed specializations, why did you change? n/a
9) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's movement damage? I think that arcane has always been a spec that suffers in fights that nvolve a lot of movement, all the way back that I can remember not just in pandaland
10) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's stand-still damage? I think that it needs some fine tuning but a big part is just getting used to it and really learning what works. [...again]
11) Overall, how do you feel about your current spec's utility in raids? I think that classes that are only for DPS need to be at the top of the charts, and I am often surpassed by spriests and a few others. When we no longer being the best numbers compared to hybrid classes, our usefuleness goes out the window! "Oh yeah... we could take you, but this priest can do your numbers AND keep a bubble on himself! And switch specs for x boss!"
12) If you could change one thing to improve your current spec, what would it be? I absolutely really hate arcane's mastery. I hate it. I think that being forced to be even more stationary for the sake of standing on a tiny glowing thing [which is the only viable one for arcane] in dungeons and raids that are designed to make it so that if you stand still everyone yells at you kind of sucks. I think forst ad fire's mastery is much better, and not a hinderance rather than the PITA that arcane's is.
So these two MVP's actually have contact with the devs... and at least one of them for sure SUPPORTS the Mage level 90 Talents...?????

Even though 95% of mages out there HATE THEM???

And I'm sure she doesn't go to the devs telling them how everyone hates them. This whole class is just crappy now. Not fun to play, and even when we keep playing it because it has been our main for years, they nerf it and keep the same level 90 talents that 95% of mages HATE!
1) Arcane
2) 5 man, LFR, 10 man raid
3) always arcane
5) People in my raid are from 485-490 (me 491)

6) ilevel - 491
7) Arcane is very restricted. With as much moving and getting hit and whatnot as there is in this game I don't understand how it's a good idea to make the talent that is most useful (Rune of Power) something you need to stand on. I am constatnly one of the top dps but lower in damage done b/c I'm always having to run back to my Rune or cast a new one. IW doesn't have enough mana regen and when you have no boost in mana gen (when it's on cooldown) theres not enough. I can't seem to get where to use Innvocation.
8) n/a
9) stand still damage is fine
10) Like I said stand still if fine so RoP is great....but you always have to move in these places.
11) I would make RoP and instant cast or something along those lines

4) heres a link to my video of a raid I just got out of - HoF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gQbD96gtHQ

You can look at my videos of raids before the patch as well, but they are of MV
So these two MVP's actually have contact with the devs... and at least one of them for sure SUPPORTS the Mage level 90 Talents...?????

And I'm sure she doesn't go to the devs telling them how everyone hates them. This whole class is just crappy now. Not fun to play, and even when we keep playing it because it has been our main for years, they nerf it and keep the same level 90 talents that 95% of mages HATE!

In my defense, I did actually write a whole blog post on my blog called "Why I hate the level 90 mage talents" and have been actively fighting against them. http://www.restokin.com/2013/01/why-i-hate-the-level-90-mage-talents/

In response to the person asking about my mage's spec: This thread wasn't titled the 5.2 Arcane survey. Instead, the majority of logs people have posted are frost & fire. I really do want data for all 3 specs, but I thought it was only fair if I showed you my data. To be able to balance the three raid specs, it requires data from all 3 raid specs - so we can demonstrate whether or not the rerolling comes from arcane being weak or frost being strong relative to other classes. The data Blizzard gets from their number logs doesn't measure motivations of people doing the switching.

The data thus far is suggesting that on the early bosses of the new raid dungeon, frost is actually staying relatively close to the other classes in our raids overall, and isn't miles ahead of other raid members. Instead, people have been switching from arcane because it was too far behind the other members of their raid, or lacked the tools necessary to deal with encounter-specific mechanics. That's really valuable data to have.
Lissanna, I really appreciate the approach you are taking with your posts in this thread, thank you.
*Posting this for our mage in our guild since he doesn't come to the mage forums and although I'll never openly admit it after this posting I care for our pure ranged dps caster brethren*

His armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Paybax/simple

He is Fire.

10-normal so far, will continue to update with heroic logs when appropriate.

First 4 bosses: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-h4dhnpw5v6vthclp/
Next 3: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2hfymk3cgklcbobk/

He was arcane before 5.2, now he's playing Fire.

He was 509 ilvl when we started the tier which was around the same as our other DPS classes. He received a thunderforged ring off of Jin'rokh (pretty huge ilvl increase) and bought the valor trinket so he's sitting at 515 ilvl equipped right now, which to my knowledge is the highest in our raid currently.

Not going to include the 2nd half of the survey as I'm not a mage and don't feel it's appropriate to answer opinion questions on them :P

Hope I was helpful!

In my defense, I did actually write a whole blog post on my blog called "Why I hate the level 90 mage talents" and have been actively fighting against them. http://www.restokin.com/2013/01/why-i-hate-the-level-90-mage-talents/

I seriously thank you for that. These level 90 mage talents have been one of the biggest blunders in Blizzard's WoW existence, and we need more people like you fighting for a change. When we have at least one MVP disagreeing with 95% of mages about the talent, and her words being considered more than ours, that's a problem.

So I thank you.