WoW Mobile App - Events Error

Mobile Bug Report
When I try to pull up an event from the calendar in the mobile app I get an error message that says, "The requested calendar event could not be found." for any guild created events I try to view. This feature was working last week I believe.

I can view the events in the in-game calendar fine. The events also seem to not be showing up properly from the website either. Game created events (ie. Darkmoon faire) appear properly in the mobile app.
I'm having the same issue on the mobile app on an Android.
I am having the same issue since patch day Tuesday. Galaxy S3, Android version 4.1.1, Mobile Armory version 5.2.1
I'm having the same issue both on the website and iPhone app.
I'm having the same problem and error listed above. I have not been able to access any events on my app this week.
The forums are so wonky right now!

Screenshots of this thread just a few hours ago - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8177738022
We are aware of issues with calendar Events in the Mobile Armory and will be rolling out a fix in the next day or so.
We are aware of issues with calendar Events in the Mobile Armory and will be rolling out a fix in the next day or so.

Will this include both the App and the website?

It seems to also occur on the website as well.
Both, yes.