Elder charms of lesser good fortune......

Customer Support
How come i cant turn them in any more for the elder charms of good forturn now i jsut get the mogu rune.... Or am i just missing where to turn them in.... If there isnt any place to turn how do you get them now?
elder charms are now random rewards and drops involving the new daily. the old weekly quest was removed.

lfr drop rates in the 5.0 content were drastically increased
elder charms are now random rewards and drops involving the new daily. the old weekly quest was removed.

lfr drop rates in the 5.0 content were drastically increased
Actually, the old weekly quest was changed to turn in 90 of the lesser charms for 3 of the mogu runes. The elder charms are now drops from mobs on the new Island and daily quest hub.
03/06/2013 06:27 PMPosted by Pandamoon
How come i cant turn them in any more for the elder charms of good forturn now i jsut get the mogu rune....

As the others mentioned, that quest is no longer available, Pandamoon. The NPC now offers a new quest to turn in Lesser charms for the Mogu Runes.

Elders Lin and Liao in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms now offer Mogu Runes of Fate in exchange for Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. Mogu Runes of Fate allow for a bonus loot roll for Throne of Thunder raid bosses, Nalak the Storm Lord, and Oondasta.

5.2 Patch Notes

Charms

While Charms won’t be converted, Lesser Charms of Good Fortune will no longer be used to purchase Elder Charms in patch 5.2. Instead Lesser Charms will purchase Mogu Runes of Fate. They’ll be purchasable in the same way; once a week, 90 Lesser Charms can be converted to 3 Mogu Runes of Fate via a quest in your faction’s Shrine. Mogu Runes of Fate will be usable for bonus rolls on 5.2 raid and world bosses only. Elder Charms will continue to be used for bonus rolls on 5.0 raids and world bosses, and will now be acquired as item drops by killing enemies in the new 5.2 Thundering Isle outdoor zone.

5.2 Currency Conversions
they rly has increase drop rate? cause on all lfr i has done wich it mean mv and hof series i only had 1 loot
they rly has increase drop rate? cause on all lfr i has done wich it mean mv and hof series i only had 1 loot

That really isn't indicative of anything, Moltenfist. An increase drop rate means that you will have a better chance at receiving an item but it is still only a chance.