Alliance:Horde Ratio on Barthilas.

Barthilas
I'm all for being on a PvP server.
I understand that there will be times where I will be ganked when trying to do my dailies. Or I may even gank a few others.
A horde may steal my kill, and I may steal some of there's.
This is all expected on a PvP server, that is why you roll on a pvp server.
But on Barthilas it has gotten to the extent where, I do my dailies, and 7 horde will kill me, and follow me until they get bored or I log onto a different character and do something different.
I've had a few guild members quit the game, because there is just too much horde.

The brand new content was released a few days ago with patch 5.2 So naturally everyone wants to explore it, but the huge group of atleast 60 horde constantly killing alliance made it difficult to enjoy the hard effort that people have put into creating it.
I'm not trying to have a winge, or a cry. I just think It is time that maybe Blizzard or the GM's put some thought into the Server ratio's.
Sometimes it is unfair for a PvP server to be atleast 71% horde and 29% alliance.

Why don't we get some help? Why aren't horde offered race changes for free to help even out the gameplay on our server so everyone can enjoy their game the same way. I have been on Barthilas since World of Warcraft has been released, and It has ALWAYS been this way, I think it is about time something was done to even the gameplay, and I'm sure plenty of people will agree with me.
Kill or be killed.
yeah but if you don't count all the horde afking in town and rez timers the ratio is close to 50-50 so its kay.

Also numbers is a luxury the horde have always had its what allowed the alliance to become better players and easily host powerful guilds in both rated and even wPvP Join a couple of decent players and its a hella lot easier or you could just wait for things to calm down.

all the ganking really does is slow our progression down into the next hubs of the daily area's which means less people will have less access to their world boss's and their extra cooldowns assuming the number of engineers i see out there, and the change to blacksmithing probs inflated their numbers too
03/06/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Derankaix
Why don't we get some help? Why aren't horde offered race changes for free to help even out the gameplay on our server so everyone can enjoy their game the same way.

They wouldn't take it, most of the horde were alli during wotlk and the ratio then was to much and when they opened up faction changes they flooded the horde.

tldr: horde are plebs and use numbers not skill
03/06/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Soulyouth
Why don't we get some help? Why aren't horde offered race changes for free to help even out the gameplay on our server so everyone can enjoy their game the same way.

They wouldn't take it, most of the horde were alli during wotlk and the ratio then was to much and when they opened up faction changes they flooded the horde.

the horde have not been going after anyone in groups. everyone just hung out at the rare spawns and ignored you guys. here is what the pop of barth really looks like http://wow.realmpop.com/us-barthilas.html its 67% to 32%

wbsh will only fight when they have numbers same with no dice. unless you guys are killing people who are afk.
says the person hiding behind a level 1. I've has enough of horde, last 5 gankers that attacked my main and didn't get 5 others to help all got owned (475 pve geared warr). So, as soulyouth says... numbers ... not skill.

But when the island is so small where and you cant even use whirlwind to kill mobs without upsetting several horde decision time is close.
Ummm Wraatomjr most people know whom Gladjacent really is i wouldn't say he's hiding

wbsh will only fight when they have numbers same with no dice. unless you guys are killing people who are afk.

Ummm no disrepect but knowing alot of the people within the guild they are actually quiet willing to fight any fight. Members such as Haidos actually stick around with their small group while Saralonde straight out picks any fight even the ones he's clearly out matched, to say as a whole though i don't see all the members there are actually alot that don't work only to outnumber the enemy

Easily agreeable

Basic Advice travel with 2 or 3 extra people you won't have any problems chances are if there is an actual ganking group you might be in trouble but most people are in small groups to assure their safe this being said it can't be a raid group if they want their dailys done.

My first day was a success 2 Deaths to my group of 4 nothing more then them getting too far away and picked off by a group of angry horde total honor earned around 1300
Thaurissan all over again, transfer off before it's a ghost town. I've seen it happen before.
Ummm Wraatomjr most people know whom Gladjacent really is i wouldn't say he's hiding

Ummm no disrepect but knowing alot of the people within the guild they are actually quiet willing to fight any fight. Members such as Haidos actually stick around with their small group while Saralonde straight out picks any fight even the ones he's clearly out matched, to say as a whole though i don't see all the members there are actually alot that don't work only to outnumber the enemy

Easily agreeable

Basic Advice travel with 2 or 3 extra people you won't have any problems chances are if there is an actual ganking group you might be in trouble but most people are in small groups to assure their safe this being said it can't be a raid group if they want their dailys done.

My first day was a success 2 Deaths to my group of 4 nothing more then them getting too far away and picked off by a group of angry horde total honor earned around 1300

yesterday i saw no pvp till wbsh and some other random guild group went around trying to pick off people going from rare spots. your group wouldnt have died if they didnt try and fight a group of 20+ horde who just wanted rares and by the 1300 honor earned it sounds like you were the one ganking people who werent bothering you. its funny that you guys are saying we are just numbers when you all just run away from halfhill if people show up so its even.
what a silly fred. been playing WoW on a PvP server for so long and complains about getting ganked.

Try Frostmourne, the Alliance outnumber the Horde which is boring as hell

Barth ratio is great, plenty of Horde to smash 24/7

WBSH still #1
I totally agree that the there is far too many horde on bathilas, more like 10 horde to every one alliance that play on that server and if blizzard think it isnt then they arent taking into consideration that many alliance roll 5 to 10 alts as alliance and make one horde so there are more main horde toons while we carry many alts as part of our stats. I have seen many players transfer their toons to the horde side just so they can continue to play wow only adding to the imbalance:( I have friends that have even stopped playing wow all together because they got tired of logging in and spending hours being ganked and camped by horde, if the numbers were even we would be able to comfortably enjoy the pvp on the server the way pvp was intended to be enjoyed, you kill and you get killed its fun but to be camped and not able to play or enjoy the game you pay for then what is the point in having the membership. Also the large horde numbers make it impossible for the alliance to ever kill galleon because as soon as we make a group they make a bigger one and take the fight away from us so from when mop was released till this day alliance have only had one fight with galleon while the horde have enjoyed the rest:( pls do something because wow is getting frustrating rather than enjoying to play
Sammari, there is a simple solution to this issue just xfer off the server or faction change the ratio is great though more horde to kill less alliance to share with. i kinda like the ratio and i would definitely say i have been pushed to become a better player because of it. also it seems that mainly your guild is complaining about it so maybe you should turn this into an i wanna get my daily's done recruitment thread.

Best thing is so many horde to wipe at the warbringers
On the rare occasion I've been out doing dailies, most horde will run away when I try attack anyone and I'm solo 99% of the time. Unless they come back with 2-3 (and on some occasions more) I don't mind 1v2 or even 1v3. I'd say most of the time I can take down people before getting killed by the zerg.

In the past when actually attempting to cause trouble and wind people up, it's usually me as resto + one person and it'll continue this way till we're so greatly outnumbered that I can't actually live through a stun.

Previously I'd have said that No Dice rarely bothers to form a group and zerg people in world. But with how big the guild has gotten in the last expac/year, there is a lot of just random playerbase in the guild and I can't speak for the underlings Jovie uses for his Taxes.
On the rare occasion I've been out doing dailies, most horde will run away when I try attack anyone and I'm solo 99% of the time. Unless they come back with 2-3 (and on some occasions more) I don't mind 1v2 or even 1v3. I'd say most of the time I can take down people before getting killed by the zerg.

In the past when actually attempting to cause trouble and wind people up, it's usually me as resto + one person and it'll continue this way till we're so greatly outnumbered that I can't actually live through a stun.

Pretty much this, I can normal get at least 1 of them b4 I get zerged, unless it's a lock with there 10 billion cds and self healing wtf.....