Now 5.2 is out, are rogues the best 1 v 1?

Rogue
No offense but a skilled hunter will always hold the title as best 1v1.
03/14/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Woundedsoul
No offense but a skilled hunter will always hold the title as best 1v1.

nah, i've beaten every hunter on my realm, rogue>hunter

Strats plx.
I think a hunter should still win in a duel against a rogue with no los. In a 1v1 at the end of an arena game, where the rogue can los and reset, he should win pretty easily.

Especially now since he can fire off a bunch of shurikens and use the buffed 5 point recuperate to heal himself around a pillar.
03/06/2013 09:23 PMPosted by Viiss
Now 5.2 is out, are rogues the best 1 v 1?

we were the best 1v1 class in the game in 5.1 ( just above warlocks in second place).

in 5.2 we are hands down the best 1v1 class in the game.

I would have to disagree, overall, I would say BM hunters and WW monks are far better suited for most 1v1 situations.
lol its funny to watch rogues try so hard to defend themselves.

BEST OF GLADIATORS ROGUES saying rogues are OP.... especially shuriken toss. Rogues have way too much control right now and can do insane distance dps with toss.
lol its funny to watch rogues try so hard to defend themselves.

BEST OF GLADIATORS ROGUES saying rogues are OP.... especially shuriken toss. Rogues have way too much control right now and can do insane distance dps with toss.

Holy crap you are right the damage is insane! BTW: if they remove ST completely you mages will still be free honor, now I know you do not like having a counter class, but deal with it whiner.

http://i.imgur.com/4N8kWCN.jpg

You might want to get back to the mage forums, with a few more tears bilzzard might emergency buff you again. Is it just me or are mages the biggest cry babies out of all the classes? When they got buffed in a !@#$ing hotfix no less, I actually read a thread where they all cried about the emergency buffing they recieved saying it was not enough. Like a bunch of spoiled friggin children.
I whoop on rouges in 1v1. Rouge has trouble getting thru def stance and shield. And I'm just a poor warrior
Before 5.2 I guess they still had the most "control" in 1v1/world PVP situations, as they could decide who to attack and could also flee whenever they needed to, but in reality all that would happen would be you trying to gank someone and A) they would either fight back and start to beat you, or B) you couldn't burst them fast enough before other people around would notice and come to help.

Can rogues dish out the burst again in a world PvP/1v1 scenario now?

we have always been the best 1v1 class, 5.2 didn't change us in that respect. 5.2 simply solidified out position.
I whoop on rouges in 1v1. Rouge has trouble getting thru def stance and shield. And I'm just a poor warrior

That is the way it should be in general my friend. Only a very good rogue should beable to take out warriors.
A slightly better geared warrior tried to gank me last night, it didn't end well for him.
A slightly better geared warrior tried to gank me last night, it didn't end well for him.

Your xmog is hot as a female worgen, Im actually turned on right now.
Shadow Priests are certainly number one, mine hasn't been beat one on one.