Open Darkspear Rebellion in 5.3

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
The reason playable trolls have a hunch is because they're supporting entire storylines on their shoulders.

Which storylines are they supporting?
The losing to murlocs storyline.
So everyone says that Garrosh is a musclehead jerk that has no patience and no mind for politics.

Vision of Vol'jin says: Ya be no Warchief of mine. Ya've not earned my respect and I'll not be seein' tha Horde destroyed by ya foolish thirst for war.
Vision of Garrosh Hellscream says: And what exactly do you think that you'll do about it? Your threats are hollow. Go slink away with the rest of your kind in the slums. I will endure your filth in my throne room no longer.
Vision of Vol'jin says: I know exactly what I'll be doin' about it, son of Hellscream. I'll be watchin' as ya people slowly become aware of ya ineptitude. I'll laugh as dey grow ta despise ya as I do.
Vision of Vol'jin says: And when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule, swiftly and silently.
Vision of Vol'jin says: Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
Vision of Garrosh Hellscream says: You have sealed your fate, troll.

If not for plot armor, why didn't Vol'jin get killed right here?
Seriously, if horde are serious about attacking alliance, then they should nominate the only villain who has been known to cause death to young alliance troops and nightmares in the grizzled veterans.

Obviously Hogger should be nominated Warchief, after all he has his own death statistician under a character's deaths info tab
If not for plot armor, why didn't Vol'jin get killed right here?

Because Thrall and uh...honor and...ummm...

/sigh
more trolls

http://tinyurl.com/bazavh6
Rebellion isn't permissible.

If the Tauren have any spine, they won't back the trolls and the trolls will be crushed.

I love / hate this idea.

On one hand, all that mayhem sounds great, and having Garrosh exercise his power to such lengths as to remove the trolls entirely while showing the rest of the horde just how terribly vicious and unforgiving he (and in part) the horde can be, I'd hate to lose out on Trolls and Vol'jin.
03/06/2013 07:29 PMPosted by Avaruu
more trolls

http://tinyurl.com/bazavh6

http://i.imgur.com/OLhyA6B.png
That is awesome Vol!
Trolls doing troll things.
You know, I'd think Garrosh would have gotten a -bit- suspicious of the Horde player-characters at this point. What with every other witness/participant to Vol'jin's assassination conveniently killed, shortly thereafter followed by the Kor'kron holding the Echo Isles being beaten by 'mysterious figures' led by Thrall.
I need to race change my warrior back to orc and put some trolls back in their rightful place!
You know, I'd think Garrosh would have gotten a -bit- suspicious of the Horde player-characters at this point. What with every other witness/participant to Vol'jin's assassination conveniently killed, shortly thereafter followed by the Kor'kron holding the Echo Isles being beaten by 'mysterious figures' led by Thrall.

I don't think he knows. (?)

Lor'themar said Garrosh pretty busy in Kasarang, though I wouldn't put it past blizz to bring him in the Thunder King storyline somewhere down the road.
So now if the Gilnean thing turns out to be happening in 5.3... angry werewolves and angry trolls should team up.

Elaborate.
03/06/2013 10:32 PMPosted by Vulpe
So now if the Gilnean thing turns out to be happening in 5.3... angry werewolves and angry trolls should team up.

Elaborate.

Blizz made a tiny mention of something they'd 'like' to do revolving around a Gilnean revolution kind of thing and people mysteriously forgot how trustworthy Blizzard when they say something like that, so now everyone is sure it's happening in 5.3.

They will learn.

(but it would still be neat)
What do the gilneans have to be rebellious about?
What do the gilneans have to be rebellious about?

The Forsaken plaguing their land to oblivion and having some holding in it?
Ah, against the forsaken, I thought you meant against the alliance.
That would make less sense, heh
basic campfire for warchief
Hmm... these events..... they interest me. Soon, Garrosh is going to have the entire Horde on his butt, and its going to be FUN kicking his as* for final boss.