Open Darkspear Rebellion in 5.3

Moon Guard
It's about time!
This should be fun. Maybe well see, Malkorok do somthing.
For the Warchief!
Vol'jin is just so sexy. I'm rooting for him as future Warchief. He DID say he would kill Garrosh. I wonder if he's into Night Elves... LOL kidding <3
Seriously, if horde are serious about attacking alliance, then they should nominate the only villain who has been known to cause death to young alliance troops and nightmares in the grizzled veterans.

Obviously Hogger should be nominated Warchief, after all he has his own death statistician under a character's deaths info tab

LOL!!!
i expect many assassination jobs against the warchief's followers come 5.3
vol'jin is such a loser, got stabbed by some nobody scrub

we all know that what really happens will probably be stupid

but I hope Garrosh kills Vol'jin for the chump he is or throws him into a pit of murlocs or something
Ugh trolls...
*Walks out from a tent with a huge cigar*

Hell...It's about time!

I fixed it for you Gith c:
And right as Vol'jin is about to take his place as new Warchief of the Horde- Manaclaw arrives on a raptor of rainbows and exclaims:

"VOL'JIN! THIS IS NOT YOUR BURDEN TO BEAR. PLACE THE CROWN UPON MY HEAD."

And from that moment on Warchief Manaclaw wears proudly the head of Garrosh Hellscream, leading the Horde on to destroy every last Alliance member.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.
And right as Vol'jin is about to take his place as new Warchief of the Horde- Manaclaw arrives on a raptor of rainbows and exclaims:

And from that moment on Warchief Manaclaw wears proudly the head of Garrosh Hellscream, leading the Horde on to destroy every last Alliance member.

GARROSH IS SO EVIL! WE GOTTA STOP HIM!

K LETS GENOCIDE THE ALLIANCE NOW! WE R GOOD GUYS!!!

stupid fail horde

I hope Garrosh owns Vol'jin like the chump that Vol'jin is

GARROSH IS SO EVIL! WE GOTTA STOP HIM!

K LETS GENOCIDE THE ALLIANCE NOW! WE R GOOD GUYS!!!

stupid fail horde

I hope Garrosh owns Vol'jin like the chump that Vol'jin is

http://i.imgur.com/OLhyA6B.png
03/08/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Volkuza
http://i.imgur.com/OLhyA6B.png

I lol'd.
...When oh when will my beloved Forsaken regain that treacherous attitude I love so much and forcibly remove the Kor'Kron from Undercity? Bloody overgrown pineapples stink up the place as it is.
i hope the horde demolishes itself by the end of the expansion

leaving the last expansion entirely to the alliance

i can dream y'know
Garrosh IS pride.
Garrosh IS pride.

How do you people find these threads to necro?