Sick of premades

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 12 13 14 23 Next

Look, let me spell this out for you in the most basic of terms...

You can either accept responsibility for the quality of your game experience and change your behavior to achieve your desired results; or you can continue to blame other people for your consistent losing streak and expect other people to change their behavior to accommodate your desires.

In even plainer words, you can either sack up and find some friends or you can continue to be a soggy loaf of a man and whine on the forums.

Still my favorite quote about all this whining about five friends playing together.

Really now the people on OQ are all close friends not just random people trying to get free wins huh who would have thunk it so are all the trade premades rofl.
Waiting for people to realize that most premades these days voice queue to time their queues up with one another.
Waiting for people to realize that most premades these days voice queue to time their queues up with one another.

Most? You mean all. That's really the only way to get full premades into BGs.

Still my favorite quote about all this whining about five friends playing together.

Really now the people on OQ are all close friends not just random people trying to get free wins huh who would have thunk it so are all the trade premades rofl.

just because i'm not having a candle lit rendezvous with them doesn't
mean they're not a close friend in the sense that we enjoy each other's
company and prefer gaming together as opposed to teaming with derp's.

we're like minded. these acquaintance's can be, effectually, a close friend. your
disdain for this is a blight. this mindset has been detrimental to all of civilization.
you don't like others working together so you set out to destroy all that they
have. it's this sort of hatred that has stunted people throughout history. i dare
say that this sort of tearing down of others is the reason that in 1492 Columbus
landed in the new world instead of on the moon. we're many centuries behind
where we should be. likewise, instead of working together in a team based
game of warcraft towards victory, or learning collectively from your losses,
you desire to force a regression of play to compliment lowered expectations.

*they counted backwards from three. oh dear god please damn them to hell.

Cheers.
Pleb.
put 3 2400+ players into a 10 man bg and it's a massacre.

Not necessarily. There was a 5 man in OQueue that had 2200 rating as a min requirement & they lost a WSG (you can see the scores of all the groups). I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

It was probably rbgs 2200 which is handed out like free candy to bads but even 3v3 2200 was given out (not earned) by a ton of people who would never be able to get in cata in fact I know a guy who got it this season that couldn't break 1200 in cata (he wasn't even carried btw all of his teammates couldn't break 1200 either) and he didn't get better since cata either. I tried helping him but he had spell pen cloak and neck AND gems and I kept telling him how to gear correctly and he didn't because he obv wanted super spell pen.

When I mean 2400+ (not 2200 even) I mean legit good players not this new mop 2200 trash generation
I really wish people would stop saying this... it is a horrible idea resulting from a knee-jerk reaction to getting outplayed. Premade vs premade is for all intents & purposes an RBG... anyone that isn't a complete moron wouldn't sign up for an RBG with BG rewards.

What if Premades had a weekly option to run a weekly "special" that offered more rewards then randoms but less than RBGs?

You have to agree RBGs take even more organization then premades......let alone the classes that get overlooked.
Soo, just did a random 5 man from trade (min weapon required, not high rating, super geared) queued random, got mines...and we were put with 5 others from Arthas. Found that funny. I bet it looked like we were a 10 man premade. Also, we were put against 8 people from Bleeding Hollow. These "premades" people are seeing, aren't always full-blown smoke them groups.
Back to your yard, goat!

Ok bro, stay small :) I will take your arguments seriously when you finally decide to actually man up and buy mop and level to 90.
I only ever queue for randoms with my friends these days and we're always on Skype. I rarely ever lose bgs anymore. I've grown tired of doing pug bgs a long time ago.
That's ok, Chico. We'll make some more dip for you to steal; you're a cute little bugger. I don't need to be 90 to see that you lied.

'I don't do even 5 man groups.'
'I just did a 5 man group, massively geared!'

Don't need to be a 90, or a fellow little cute goat, to see the problem here.

First of all, I did not say massively geared. And I'm sorry, didn't think I had to specifically say I don't normally do 5mans or full premades, but if I'm bored and see someone say lfm..I will whisper and say invite. The majority of the time, I'd say 95% of the time I solo que...

That's ok, Chico. We'll make some more dip for you to steal

First it was pushing your religious crap, not it's your lame-!@# tv show huh?

Stay small :)
03/10/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Jugaa
Soo, just did a random 5 man from trade (min weapon required, not high rating, super geared)

That is my quote...what I was saying is the requirement was the weapon. They didn't require you to be super geared, nor have a high rating. Sorry I'm bad with words. As for queuing up with people, I very rarely join a group of any kind, was just showing that 5 people from trade can que up..and be thrown in with 5 other people from the same server.
It's ok, boy. Gonna take a nap, now.

ok old man, don't break a hip.
When I can use nearly anything against you, you may want to consider that you might be wrong...

This is the 3rd or 4th thread in a little over a week where he's directly contradicted himself in some way.