Sick of premades

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
Me and my guild on darkspear do full 15 and 10 man premades every weekend. Why should we be punished because you dont have enough friends to make a premade?

Why should you not be qued against other premades and then have actual competitive games instead of pug stomping
If you were horde, I'd group with you right now :P

Why should you not be qued against other premades and then have actual competitive games instead of pug stomping

Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't... it's the way it works.
All right.. another pre-made from Tichondrius.

I'm not queueing anymore tonight.

This is total garbage.

This is total garbage.

b-but premades are saving the game
they're just helping fight bots!

This is total garbage.

Come horde, I will que with you :)

b-but premades are saving the game
they're just helping fight bots!

They do on your side...just like /follow killed some bots /roll eyes
If only you could queue in a premade as well. Thanks Obama.
The most likely cause of your poor experience is from them removing /follow in battlegrounds. Now that all those bots are gone you have to play against real people.
If you were horde, I'd group with you right now :P

Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't... it's the way it works.

If I were horde I wouldn't have this problem :)
But if I could queue with you, sure!
The most likely cause of your poor experience is from them removing /follow in battlegrounds. Now that all those bots are gone you have to play against real people.

Your condescending and willfully inciting troll is really not appreciated.
I would like to have a PUG vs PUG because that's what I'm in.

When I want a pre-made vs pre-made, I'll go join an RBG.

I don't accept that the game is "working as intended" where I get to queue all night and face only teams that cannot be beaten.

If the proposed solution is make a group, why not remove the "join queue" button and only keep "join group"? :p

Look, let me spell this out for you in the most basic of terms...

You can either accept responsibility for the quality of your game experience and change your behavior to achieve your desired results; or you can continue to blame other people for your consistent losing streak and expect other people to change their behavior to accommodate your desires.

In even plainer words, you can either sack up and find some friends or you can continue to be a soggy loaf of a man and whine on the forums.
If I were horde I wouldn't have this problem :)
But if I could queue with you, sure!

Umm no some horde claim to have this problem as well ;)

Makes sense. "less bots", more real people/groups you may be getting.
If only you could queue in a premade as well. Thanks Obama.

If only you could actually play RANDOMS and have fun without having to get on a voip if only there was a game mode made for competitive groups called RATED or something if only.
03/07/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Rainbowdàsh
If only you could actually play RANDOMS and have fun

without complaining about every little thing.

if only there was a game mode made for competitive groups called RATED or something if only.

Seeing as there's no rbgs/arena for the next two weeks...
There are still wargames pretty sure most of the groups doing full premades really don't need honor rofl
love me some mutiboxer tears, get rid of the premades from the randoms next bliz.

One solution which i like is to remove conquest points from the randoms, random bg's could give just honor points so people that want conquest points will have to do rated battlegrounds or arena. Watch how fast the premades disappear from the randoms if they can't pug stomp for conquest points.

Premades against premades.
5.2 broke Oqueue so you're probably not meeting premades, or if you are it's only 5 man groups. What you're facing is most likely a result of the /follow nerf, removing many basic bot programs/macros and you're just facing more real players on the other team now.

wow, dude. you are utterly clueless. just stop.

Pleb.
Throw the BS flag all you want - but I actually made a post about it earlier, wondering if the queue system was somehow messed up. Each time I've solo queued I've been pitted against a horde premade consisting of no less than 5 players, and if it's a 15 player map there are usually two or three additional 3 man teams inside as well.

I've played around 15-20 matches and won 2 games, one of which we won because the premade on horde opted to HK farm and ignore map mechanics, and I just won an AB because their 5 man premade went to BS and stayed there the whole game, giving us the 4 cap

The flaw in this post is that there have been many bg's I've run and been grouped with 2-3 players from my server. Just because they are from the same sevrer doesn't mean they are grouped together.

the flaw is that he's complaining about 5man groups and 3man groups.

Cheers.
Pleb.
Agree. Premades ruin BG's. Get rid of them.
if you pug a battleground and your team is full of idiots, it's
not the other teams fault so put the blame where it belongs.

the bg's have become a cess pool of childlike minds that want
everything handed to them. they want the battlegrounds to be
a risk free fps or pve race. they cry about premades. they cry about
boxers. they cry about 5man groups. they cry about 3man groups.
they cry about teamwork and communication and any number of
other things and when they get their way they cry some more.

wanna know why i premade? because i can't stand bg'ing with them.
pugging used to be a decent way to get in some bg time. the state
it's in now is horrible. it's in a steady tailspin and the more you cry
types get your way the worse it becomes. you'll see a nice sampling
of who these crying types are in these forums. some of them are in
this thread here. these people are the reason the bg's are in decline.

i pretty much gave up on pugging the bg's about nine months ago.
pugging is just about all i did but it went downhill in sickening
way. it's even worse now than it was a year ago. you can have it.

you want somebody to blame for the sorry state of the pugged bg,
okay, that's fine, but make sure you put the blame where it belongs.

Cheers.
Pleb.