Thank you, Blizzard.

Monk
I was very excited for 5.2 because of the new abilities and buffs we WW's were receiving. It seemed great that you admitted you didn't want to cause another balance issue (DK fiasco) and as a result under tuned us (understandable).

Day one of the patch, I was in love with the changes to the mastery (although I'm still trying to get used to SEF). However, because you have unnecessarily nerfed ALL of our damage by 10%, I am starting to become less and less enthusiastic about this class. I pride myself on being a good player who can pull very good DPS, no matter what class I play, but this is simply ridiculous. What you have essentially done is taken away a good chunk of our sustain (something that I liked and felt unique to the class) and appear to be forcing towards a more "bursty" alternative. With the combined nerfs to RSK and FT, I have to have TEB popped at 10 stacks to EVEN out my damage to what it was with TEB popped pre-patch.

As for my personal case, I should not go from 80k+ DPS self-buffed on a target dummy to ~69k DPS because of these two nerfs (RSK and Fierce Tiger). I am hitting RSK crits for 130k when pre-patch they were consistently 200k+. I went from top DPS on Jin'Rokh to almost always last on Horridon because the combination of target switching+ high movement requirements and lower damage across the board has crippled me. Nobody seems to believe that you "messed up and had to ninja nerf our damage because of a bug that you didn't catch".

I'm holding out hope that we will either scale well with the new gear or some sort of revert will take place.

In the mean time, for the other WW's out there, how are you finding your DPS in the wake of these new "changes"?
sad thing is they wont revert anything because that would be admitting to a mistake they made. they will just tell us to wait it out things will get better and expect us to play a class for 6 months till we are then viable by their scaling standards.

They can say we all gripe about changes and all we do is whine but sometimes it is justified and they have a product that could be so great if they would listen to the player base sometimes and check their ego that they know everything about WoW because they design it. Well we the players play it and can also have knowledge about things that could benefit everyone.
Bump!
DPS Definitely lowered in LFR ... and my Rogue is now vastly superior to WW Monk in PvP thanks to the retard spread of damage they chose to go with. =]

2nd Shelved 90 for PvP thanks to their reliable level of suck. First was Enhance ... now this.
This was my main but I dont even want to play it anymore.. all the nerfs are just a moral buster
i give up of monk, i've been playing with windwalker since from pandaria open and serious, on pvp, we had the highest nerf ever ever...
brace yourselves, monk is the new shaman
Love this way of thinking.
Adapt. I hated the changes too, but instead whining about it, I changed

Now I'm pulling over 80k on single target in LFR, and was stretching for 110k on the Jinyu in ToE

Now I'm loving that monks are a L2P class. Separates the good and the lazy
Well.. we definitely aren't s5 dks, or s12 bm hunters/arms warriors. hah
have you tried pvp mayliene? probably not

Now I'm pulling over 80k on single target in LFR, and was stretching for 110k on the Jinyu in ToE

You were just complaining how bad your dps is sucking in other threads you posted in. Don't be a hyprocrite.

You were just complaining how bad your dps is sucking in other threads you posted in. Don't be a hyprocrite.

Because what I say in the past clearly reflects how I always feel

Don't be an idiot. Yes, I did complain, but I also didn't let it stop me. I changed. I learned. I adapted

People's opinions change
have you tried pvp mayliene? probably not

No, I haven't why does that matter? I don't care about PvP, so why should I argue for or against it?

Whether monks are broken in PvP or not isn't my concern. That's why I generally stay out of PvP topics
Personally I wish they would of given it a bit more time to get data before throwing a nerf our way. They have no problem destroying a dps class IE mage and forcing them to wait for more data to fix the damage they have done to that class. I think the only reason I'm not as mad at the nerfs to our damage is because at least I didn't get sat during my guilds tot raid like both of our mages did because of the pathetic damage they where doing. I know as of right now I hit like a wet noddle till I got a stack of teb and trinket procs I can't imagine trying to pvp with these nerf. I feel bad for any pvp monk trying to adept to this patch.
well this nerf or "buff" as you call it has made us trash in pvp once again. so there is some justification about how blizz went about this nerf. they shouldnt have rashly made the choice they did at how to fix it instead of tweaking and not just a flat nerf.
Has Blizzard given an official reasoning for this nerf? I know that GC responded to someone on Twitter and said that the 10% FT nerf was because they overlooked a bug with our level 30 talents (lolWUT?), and I remember reading that they might've done it because of the trinket from Lei Shen (Rune of Re-Origination)...Both of these 'excuses' are flat out lame and imo do not justify a 10% across the board damage nerf.
Has Blizzard given an official reasoning for this nerf? I know that GC responded to someone on Twitter and said that the 10% FT nerf was because they overlooked a bug with our level 30 talents (lolWUT?), and I remember reading that they might've done it because of the trinket from Lei Shen (Rune of Re-Origination)...Both of these 'excuses' are flat out lame and imo do not justify a 10% across the board damage nerf.

I do believe GC's reply WAS the official response.
I'm in the middle of a normal HoF right now and DEAR GOD my damage is atrocious. 69k on the first boss, are you kidding me? Seriously considering switching mains.