How active is horde on this realm?

Barthilas
Hi guys, So I recently tranferred alliance and i'm hating it, however horde isn't really worth the trouble on frostmourne for obvious reasons, and i'm just wondering if horde are more active here.
Thanks!
Dey r pretty activ. Dey do fings lyk marafonz n shiz, so dey keep demselvez fit. U myt even find dat dey do yoga and pilatez 2 keep a activ lyfstyl. Da ocayshunal rade on Stormwind keepz da fitnes levl rly high 2.
Dey r pretty activ. Dey do fings lyk marafonz n shiz, so dey keep demselvez fit. U myt even find dat dey do yoga and pilatez 2 keep a activ lyfstyl. Da ocayshunal rade on Stormwind keepz da fitnes levl rly high 2.

Worst troll 2013.
I believe that particular award has already been distributed, Badjacent.

Atleast he has challenger.
03/09/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Cheesecakex

Atleast he has challenger.

This deeply offends me
It depends on how you define "active".
It depends on how you define "active".

At a guess I think he means active as playing the game and not active as in trolling forums
there are many Horde on Barth but the problem is 90% of them are inactive cos they are scared so they sit in Org, Shrine etc

the other 10% are probably the most active Horde in WoW as they run faster and harder than ever away from When Bored Smash Horde

WBSH still #1
Alliance on Barth is populated by the above.

If you want to pve, come horde. If you want to pvp, go to tich.

Don't waste your time with Alliance here.
The Barthilas Horde are a little less active when they're a bloody crumpled mess at my feet.

Does a twitching corpse count as "active"?
challenger

It's been long enough for adjacent now.

Wintraded.