Arthas
So, how is the new content? Fun? How are the dailies, etc?
I ask because, as Alliance, I won't be seeing them any time soon.
This brought a smile on my face, makes me proud to know I have ganked enough Alliance on this server for a forum post. Beautiful.
It was funny, because one of my former guild members that transferred to another server because of this mess was joking about how tough it is on his alt that's still here to experience the new content.

I didn't realize how serious he was at the time! =)

Zan, no idea who you are, but unless you are one of the following five people (Trogdor, Slicky, Duval, Towelliee, Sanctalux), then your pride in slaughtering a shrinking, jaded minority is misplaced.
hai whiteleaf<3
Hey. You get rep for random dungeons now? Who knew! I totally ought to read patch notes.

How are druids doing? Did you steal any more NE Priest abilities this patch?
Guess the red team got tuckered out of murdering. Some of those dailies are fun. Some are, ehh, pretty mundane. The part where you're a saurok gets kind of manic with people popping in and out of stealth.
This has been my experience so far...
Horde toon general chat: "LF rare farming groups" "I've got 3 stones PST for grp", "Mumta is up next..."
Alliance toon general chat: "Anyone know...CRAP I'M DEAD!" Spy going off like red alert on the Enterprise knee deep in the Neutral Zone....
Yah horde chat is constant rare farming/ setting and the champion quest. Its so easy. get one group of 5 ppl. 4/5 have to have their three stone. one uses for setting the trap. others use for following quest.
This brought a smile on my face, makes me proud to know I have ganked enough Alliance on this server for a forum post. Beautiful.

Your so cool can i get ur autograph?
You're an orc Muxx. Go back goblin.
YOUR A WIZZARD ARRY

Zan, no idea who you are, but unless you are one of the following five people (Trogdor, Slicky, Duval, Towelliee, Sanctalux), then your pride in slaughtering a shrinking, jaded minority is misplaced.

Classic Whiteleaf, lmao.
=)
This is 5.2 for rogues in World PVP/BGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpW4HX6sg1c
Burninating the bads.
Slam dunk
LOL!!!
I would NEVER kill a nelf you must be thinking of someone else!