LokTarOgar's Recruitment Thread

Kil'jaeden
1 2 3 10 Next
Greetings Kil'Jaeden Horde!

Our mission in LokTarOgar is to have fun by effectively dominating the alliance whether it be in Ogrimmar, Stormwind, or anywhere in Azeroth.

As a lot of you have already heard, LokTarOgar has been sponsering WPVP events for the past several months.

Members of LokTarOgar enjoy a very active community where there is always something to do. They are also free to participate in organized large scale WPVP groups, smaller scale WPvP ganking squads, RBGS, BGS, or any other of the miscellaneous events that we have planned. The guild uses Teamspeak 3 as a means to communicate for RBGs and WPvP events. It is not required as an admission to the guild but it is highly recommended to get the most out of what we have to offer.

RBG Details:
TEAMSPEAK
Communicative, Social, Friendly*
*Not a douchebag.

Addon Requirements:
Battleground Targets (mandatory)
All Healers Must Die (or replaced with an Addon that functions similarly)
Tidy Plates (optional)

Credentials: We all have a huge OPness*
*None

******ALSO IN NEED OF SUCCESSFUL RBG LEADER****
(We will go over your strats, history, and preferred teamcomp during discussion.)

DPS Needed
(All Classes May Apply)

HEALERS
(All Classes May Apply)

FC
(All Classes May Apply, Keep in mind upcoming 5.3 Changes, as we are keeping them in mind.)

PST to Imhunttarded or any of our leadership.

Lok'Tar Ogar!
I cant take this seriously considering the guild name and the fact that the GM is a female pandaren named Pokeypanda.

GG.
Lol. I love it!
Bump for you guys.

Fought some of you out there last night!
I'll be on tonight. I'll drop you a line.

I'd like to get in a few licks in against the Alliance.
My gear is a bit messed up atm, but I'll be getting it sorted out soon enough.
I cant take this seriously considering the guild name and the fact that the GM is a female pandaren named Pokeypanda.

GG.

Lol I can agree with this.

But you guys, seriosuly, do you know why Ruinous is so succesful in wpvp?

1. Thats all they do/care about

2. THEY ARE UNITED UNDER 1 GUILD BANNER!
Horde has Requiem/Req , Loktar, Carnage, Kloud Nine, ect and the list goes on and on.
We are scattered and divided. We need to unite under 1 banner
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my little rant but goot luck with your guild
Horde has Requiem/Req , Loktar, Carnage, Kloud Nine, ect and the list goes on and on.

Carnage and Kloud Nine don't care about wpvp though

otherwise I agree

Carnage and Kloud Nine don't care about wpvp though

otherwise I agree

While it is not their main focus, they do gank and wpvp often, i have been ganking with them many times
@Cooler If the guilds don't want to unite, why don't you just create an in game channel. I just started playing again, but when I was a top PvPer on Wildhammer that's what all the top guilds did to get their Grand Marshal teams together.

Also I love LokTarOgar, it's a great community.
Last time an in-game channel was created for Horde to communicate with each other, Ruinous flooded it with alts.
Last time an in-game channel was created for Horde to communicate with each other, Ruinous flooded it with alts.

And boasted about it too, despite several of their members previously encouraging the Horde to create it.
meh we just learn to accept it and adapt we love to join with most the other wpvp guilds and create some events our #1 goal is just to have fun

Yeah sadly I saw that coming :(. Had a lot of potential. Hope your guild takes off well Pokeypanda, and ignore Glink, he's drunk!
Glink

drunk

*universe divides by zero*
While I am all for wPvP guilds or PvP guilds in general, we do have way to many that are wPvP focused and I do not think that will get much done against a full guild of wPvP people with easy communication
Thanks for all the love peeps!

The Horde definitely does need to work together to accomplish anything. This is why I try to keep a consistent correspondence with the other pvp guild leaders. I think we'll be seeing a lot more cooperation between Horde guilds in battling the alliance this season.
Good job in TB Horde!
zugzug
UP!