Throwback Event =)

Bleeding Hollow
Something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I haven't seen anyone do this in a long time, but I would really like to get a large group of players together for a lvl 1 raid on Hogger. After we get a good amount of people to sign up we will set a time that everyone can agree on. Hopefully we can get enough players together to pull this off within the next few days.

This will be for only Alliance players. =/.
I will start things off by signing the list first.

#1 Svard - Not my lvl 1 toon's name lol
#2 Apollo - Orion
#3 Kagrenac
#4 Alares
#5 Darkimprint
#6 Helladin
#7 Maj
#8 Puddin's rouge
#9 Elegance (Warrior pandas R so rare! and rogue pandas)

Think it would be safe to try for around 30 or more people to make this happen.
I'll come on my lv 1, Apollo.
=) You are added to the list Orion.
I have a feeling we'll get enough players quickly. This is going to be a fun little event.
Bump over all the troll threads.
Hogger can be solo'd by a level 5 now, they nerfed him..

He is no longer elite.

Therefore this event wouldn't really be a throwback nor significant when pulled off.

I'm sorry.
he is elite
Hogger can be solo'd by a level 5 now, they nerfed him..

He is no longer elite.

Therefore this event wouldn't really be a throwback nor significant when pulled off.

I'm sorry.

That's sad to hear but.....
Lets just shorten the list of players to 10-15 that will still be a fun time!
Man, lvl 1 Hogger raids were so great at one point of time.. Way back!
Let's still pull this off guys/gals.
Svard he is still elite i just did him for the quest the other day.granted he is much easier than he use to be he is still elite
Yes I know, so this will still work and be a fun time. We'll just not have as many lvl 1's as we needed in the past =)
Bump for, we still need a few more to kick this event off!!!! Sign up now and lets enjoy some good fun and get to work together again. This is a good way for the guilds/clans of the Alliance to get to know one another in a simple but fun event. We have a few of us The Scarlet Crusade and a HAx10 memeber. I would love to see a few AV and FLAG to sign up also. This may only be a good 5-10 mins of fun but it will be a nice break from the normal everyday grind!
I will also be recording the event and posting it on the forums afterwards. Thank you for your time.
-Svard-
Dont let anyone use Heirlooms and depending on whats going on I could toss someone into the raid.
Nice, adding Kag to the list now!
A few more and we'll get this ball rolling!
If Kag is doing it, I have to.
Let me know when you guys are going to go do it, so I can go over and one shot him right before you guys attack. They gimped him and stitches so bad
If Kag is doing it, I have to.

Ok, added Helladin to the list and added Rekrap to the list of players we will be keeping this hidden from =) lol.
king project shall be there.
king project shall be there.

Nice, nice!
Maj has been added to the list
My rouge: Sinistrari
^^^^ Puddin you are on the list =)

If it's true about Hogger not being quite as EPIC as he once was... Then I think we need only to more and try it first with a 10 man.

Trial -N- Error lol
Add me in, boss.