Error when Installing for mac!!!

Mac Technical Support
When i try to install wow i get a message saying "an unexpected error has occurred while trying to install." Please help me fix this so i can keep playing!!!!! This is on a mac OS X
Please help
anyone?
Pretty funny people don't even get response in the mac section.
same thing happened to me
Me too - can't install WoW on my Mac Pro. Really poor Mac support here... /sadface
I have the exact same problem on my Mac Pro.

Battle.net support website says that this has to do with FileVault being enabled in MacOSX, but that's just not true. I checked my system settings and it's definitely turned off. Installer's just not working right now. :(
Hey guys. was having the same problem.

try dragging the installer app onto the desktop. believe it or not, that worked for me, and now its happily installing.
same issue on my newly purchase retina 15"!! blizzard pls help!!!!!
WOW!! Thanks Finvara!!! dragging the installer into the desktop then mount it and install works!!!

What i did was move the install from downloads to desktop. Double click and the wow icon shows. Move the icon to my desktop and restart my mac. After restarted, double click on the icon and launch the installer. Its downloading now.....

try dragging the installer app onto the desktop. believe it or not, that worked for me, and now its happily installing.

Thank you! Was trying to install on a USB drive, on a 2011 MBA... so simple.

Thanks! This worked for me as well!
Thank gawd i read this forum Thanks Finvara<3
Thanks Finvara! I was just about to give up with the install out of frustration.