Grats Blizzard. You Win. You defeated me.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
LOL I remember way back when Ravencrest came out, I had almost created a alliance on that server (illidian) and then had looked the ratio up. Yeah changed my mind oh so quickly, it was like all the Horde Lepers had fled to a mysterious messiah on that server. I think it was 894 to 1 about two years ago on illidian. There were three others that were like 766 to 1 (H/A) as well (cho'gail was one). I even joined later on to illidian horde side (wanted to raid). Never going there again, server was comprised of some serious snobbish little kids who made me a believer in the military draft. anyhow. that your on that server as an alliance blows my mind,Seriously time to move on to a new game if you ever thought blizz was going to get better.!
Ghostcrawler and his team doesn't give a crap about any subscriber. If they truly cared there would be more incentive, the gear models would be totally different in every aspect, and dailies wouldn't totally suck. Ghostcrawler and his team are slowly killing the game that I have been playing since around vanilla. But vanilla and BC had a different creative team and they truly cared about their subscribers. This new team is all about the money and less about the cool and fun factors...

/chuckles

Yes they all hate you and love is dead

Seriously people they're just game developers. Not satan. And big shock. Gaming developers make games to make money. SHOCKING I KNOW
Is EVERYONE oblivious to the original post where the OP PAID $55 deliberately to

03/07/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Attilo
transfer and faction change, there is now usually a 100 to 1 ratio of Horde to Alliance on.

He WAS Horde and he WAS on another server. He DELIBERATELY paid $55 to faction change to Alliance and realm hop to his new destination which is HORDE HEAVY.

He was Alliance... and he was safe... until he WILLINGLY paid to transfer a horde toon to Alliance and then move the new Alliance toon to a Horde dominated realm.

I stand by my previous statement. You cut your own hand off and now blame Blizz cause you have no way to wear a glove.

I guess I read it differently. It seemed to me he was saying he started there 5 years ago when the realm was more balanced but since then Blizz implemented paid transfers and horde toons flocked in over whelming numbers to his server thus resulting in his game play experience being effected.

That is how I perceived his complaint not that he paid $55 to move to a realm to get farmed.
What in the OP says he paid to xfer? He said the problems started with that (well before my start time), not that he paid for that. I think we need a basic reading comprehension quest for some posters here.
So just move the one character to a balanced PvP server (if there's one?).
No such animal, sorry.
Thorazine... LOTS and LOTS of Thorazine....
03/07/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Relandis
I don't see why the won't have it so a player can move all toons on their account from one server to another for a reasonable price.

A "reasonable" price would probably be demanded to be somewhere around $50 which is WAY less than the $275 that it normally is.

They'd probably drop it down to say $200, which would still spark tons of complaining.

Honestly there is no reason for them to charge for server transfers any longer since the whole process is automated now. It was understandable when they had to do it manually. But there is literally no manpower involved in a server transfer any longer.

Really every subscriber should have a free transfer each month and make the ones who want to transfer more frequently can pay for it.
Sorry mate but you got yourself 2 choices, you can either transfer your char's to another realm, sure youd be abandoning your lvl 25 guild but you find those left and right, and be on a more Alliance friendly server, or you can stay on Illiden and get reamed every day, not being hateful, just pointing out your choices brah
OP has every right to be ticked off Blizzard has not done anything to keep faction balance or for that matter try to help servers from dying. At one point and time you couldn't start toons of one faction on servers and you couldn't start a toon on a full server. That all changed with the payed service options.
Is EVERYONE oblivious to the original post where the OP PAID $55 deliberately to

transfer and faction change, there is now usually a 100 to 1 ratio of Horde to Alliance on.

He WAS Horde and he WAS on another server. He DELIBERATELY paid $55 to faction change to Alliance and realm hop to his new destination which is HORDE HEAVY.

He was Alliance... and he was safe... until he WILLINGLY paid to transfer a horde toon to Alliance and then move the new Alliance toon to a Horde dominated realm.

I stand by my previous statement. You cut your own hand off and now blame Blizz cause you have no way to wear a glove.

Everyone's "missing" it because that's not what he said.

I don't know why you feel the need to blatantly make up a lie to mock someone.

How about this: QUOTE him saying he paid 55$ to transfer to this server. But you can't, because HE NEVER SAID IT.