Got my first epic pattern from the daily CD

Professions
Post Limit:
Did my daily tailoring CD and Falling Blossom Treads was discovered....yeah me :)
Do you think that is good or bad? My first pattern was the mail caster boots, but I am never going to see the Haunting Spirits nor be able to justify the cost of buying them off of the AH.
I got the hood on my lock the other day, now if only i had the spirits to make it
I agree, Jozie, it's gonna be a long time before the haunting spirits make the boots affordable, and I don't waste gold on gear (I waste it on mounts and such).
I got the Ilvl 522 leather agility boots on my lvl 88 druid 2 days ago, still need the haunting spirits. Only 2 on the AH..going for over 20,000 a piece.
I have YET to get any recipes this whole week on my priest alt who has max tailoring. I'm beginning to think it's bugged since two other tailors in my guild have gotten recipes each day after using their CDs. If I don't get any recipes by next Tuesday, I'm filing an in-game petition for GM assistance.
My druid's first pattern learned was the 522 leather AGI boots. Can't see ever making them.

Next 3 were rogue BP, druid AGI BP and monk pants. At least I can make those. Tossed a couple on the AH to see if they will sell.
Do you think that is good or bad? My first pattern was the mail caster boots, but I am never going to see the Haunting Spirits nor be able to justify the cost of buying them off of the AH.

I haven't gotten any of the 522 items, all I'm getting is patterns that I don't want and will never make and serve no purpose other than clogging up my pattern list.

Even if I do happen to get one of the epic patterns the only way I'll probably ever make it is if a guildee comes to me with the spirits wanting it done, if the Blood Spirit costs on my server are any indication it'll probably cost somewhere between 40-60k for the 8 Haunting Spritis.
Ive learned about 63% of the tailoring patterns. But then again I have 7 tailors -_- LW will be a pain, since it has 83 patterns to learn :(
I got the hood on my lock the other day, now if only i had the spirits to make it

Ditto.

Considering my lock alt probably won't even do MSV, I'm not going nuts to craft that hood. Though I've told the guild: "Hey, I'll spare the silk if you want it made".