Brutal Talisman of the Shado-pan Assault?

Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508/brutal-talisman-of-the-shado-pan-assault

Is this as awesome as it seems? Its like half the exp. I'd need for cap and the STR proc seems amazing. Anyone messed with this?
Its value to you decreases the more exp you have that you can't get rid of...so far this tier....I've seen a lot of expertise...If you have an upgraded Lei Shei or DMF Card or both, keep those for the time being
Until you get the axes, for Orcs, this trinket works out well with the old raid swords.
I like it. It may give alot of expertise but you can reforge it :3... now it is only about 1/4 of your expertise! The strength bonus is just massive difference in damage and for festerblight that is pretty good.
I like it, just got it today. ICD is looooooooooong though. I actually had a question about it, since pillar and the trinket proc obviously dont stack up (75s icd) would it be better to use them seperately, or always wait for the 15 seconds to use pillar of frost since its a lot of strength? I mean you do eventually lose out on1 or maybe even 2 pillar uses.. Is it worth it to wait?
I like it, just got it today. ICD is looooooooooong though. I actually had a question about it, since pillar and the trinket proc obviously dont stack up (75s icd) would it be better to use them seperately, or always wait for the 15 seconds to use pillar of frost since its a lot of strength? I mean you do eventually lose out on1 or maybe even 2 pillar uses.. Is it worth it to wait?

I don't believe it would be. Using your cooldowns when they come up is they way to do it. Specially Pillar of Frost which is a one minute cool down. I could be wrong though and I think the only time you should try and have a cool down with something is if it is Time Warp or an important phase in the fight.

Once again could be wrong, I am when it is up I use it.