secrets of the empire

General Discussion
the new legendary item you have to farm 20 of in the new raid - just curious, are they meant to act like the mogu rune of power / wisdom (where if one drops everyone can loot it) or is it random for who gets one on a boss kill?
^
Wowhead says they're party loot, meaning everyone in the group can loot them when they drop.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94593
Cheers - i only asked cause on our first 2 boss kills only a few people were able to get them, while others on the quest werent
Mage party
I think they are like LFR sigils. Based on my whole one boss of experience in ToT, two of the seven or so members of my raid who were on the quest got one from Jin'Rokh.

I was dead at the time the boss died, and as soon as he went down I got a popup on my screen saying "YOU WON! Secrets of the Empire" and it spawned in my bag.
I think they are like LFR sigils. Based on my whole one boss of experience in ToT, two of the seven or so members of my raid who were on the quest got one from Jin'Rokh.

I was dead at the time the boss died, and as soon as he went down I got a popup on my screen saying "YOU WON! Secrets of the Empire" and it spawned in my bag.

That would suck for normal modes =\
since all the legendary quest requires stuff from raid. we have all 5.2-5.3 to complete it.

nothing about 5.4 with wrathion maybe it ends there after the 4 parter.