Suggestion: Green fire achievement

Achievements
I was really surprised that there isn't an achievement in game for completing the green fire quest as a warlock. It took a lot of effort killing many rares to get the book. After that we had to do some quests and a challenging Black Temple scenario.

Judging from all the posts I read in other forums about the difficulty of the end boss in this scenario, I think it easily warrants an achievement. I certainly died many times myself getting the last boss down. Completing the quest was a nice sense of accomplishment and we finally got that green fire we've been begging for as warlocks for years.

For all those reasons stated above, I think we should get some kind of achievement to track that we completed this.
They wouldnt make a achivement to benefit 1 single class.

Warlock and pally class mount quest fos say hi. Rogue daggers along with fos for them say hi also.

And how is it "benefitting" the class? It's an achievement that would have no meaningful impact on the game for completing something that is extremely hard.
/Bump. Agree 100% with the above statement
Agreed.. Feat of strength is fitting. An achievement at a bare minimum.
I do not have a lock higher than level 15. I support this statement. There really should be a FoS for it. And maybe one for Benediction.... >.>... <.<...
03/09/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Wilhelm

Warlock and pally class mount quest fos say hi. Rogue daggers along with fos for them say hi also.

And how is it "benefitting" the class? It's an achievement that would have no meaningful impact on the game for completing something that is extremely hard.

Also Druid Swift Flight. Don't know WHY Benediction and Rhok'delar didn't get one... -_-
Feat of Strength for sure.
Feat of skill and strength lol, I agree
Out of all my achievements, completing this quest definitely ranks among the top 3 in difficulty.
I agree, a Feat of Strength seems fitting for this... well... Feat of Strength!

Great quest-chain overall. Great boss, well tuned.

Only grievance was the farming drop rate of the tome, and how it only went to 1 lock. This discouraged farming with lock-friends.
Sure why not...
yes def need a feat of strength for it. it was retarded difficult. and I don't think they should ever nerf it. you should have to earn that green goodness
i Agree i would like to have gotten a FoS also or like other said an achievement.
So having green fire for everyone to see isn't good enough?
You mean "feat of strenght" not achievement.
I agree, definitely worth a feat of strength.
This should be a Feat of Strength, as should the Benediction and Rhok'delar quests from Vanilla.
I agree 100% Just got it this morning. Was a hell of a time to get. Worth it though.
I feel like it would only make sense to have a way to show this was completed by an individual through either a feat of strength or even a title. What about earning a title but the requirement would be to complete it with an ilvl below 4xx? Mainly because this is a significant achievement that requires developed skill and class knowledge. Also because of the fact that the green fire can be toggled on or off, and if you don't have it on, you'd never know it was completed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If only the proving grounds were as satisfying as completing this green fire quest...