Taming Pterrowings Thread

Hunter
You want one, I want one, every hunter wants one now. Even since we've briefly seen then fight by our side as dire beasts we knew they were meant to be our pets. If we want blizz to take notice and make this happen we need to show our support for this cause. Please, lets us come together and state how wonderful it would be to have these winged beasts and our companions.
Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn't do petitions.

I think it'd be a little too awkward having a giant proto-like beast running along the ground.
I'm not against the idea, but I'm not for it either if the development time could be used elsewhere.
You'd get my vote.

They even have them as a beast that jumps out as the Dire Beast occasionally so there really is no excuse.
03/09/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Leorina
Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn't do petitions.

This is going to get locked lol... Like the other locked petition thread :|

Not saying I wouldn't like pterrorwing pets though....
I'd love to have Pterrorwing pets... Add Pterrordax to it as well for added variety.

Hell, they could add them to the Bat family and I wouldn't care.
I think it'd be a little too awkward having a giant proto-like beast running along the ground.

And walking around with a giant t-rex or rhino isnt awkward?

*title edited for our protection*
And walking around with a giant t-rex or rhino isnt awkward?

T-rex and rhinos don't have wings twice the size of their body.

At least they didn't last time I checked. A lot can change in a few hours.

T-rex and rhinos don't have wings twice the size of their body.

At least they didn't last time I checked. A lot can change in a few hours.

Pterrowings make up for it in tiny bodies, just think of their wings as part of their body.
The one you summon with Dire Beast is the perfect size not like we don't have a bigger winged pet in the chimera anyway.

I fully support Pterrowings being tameable.
Pterrowings make up for it in tiny bodies, just think of their wings as part of their body.

So you don't think it looks awkward at all as it runs beside you when summoned via dire beast?
Alright that's cool.

The one you summon with Dire Beast is the perfect size not like we don't have a bigger winged pet in the chimera anyway

A chimera pet will hover and glide around though. If the Pterrowings were more like that I would be inclined to support the idea.
03/09/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Leorina

So you don't think it looks awkward at all as it runs beside you when summoned via dire beast?
Alright that's cool.

The one you summon with Dire Beast is the perfect size not like we don't have a bigger winged pet in the chimera anyway

A chimera pet will hover and glide around though. If the Pterrowings were more like that I would be inclined to support the idea.

You want a Pterrowing or not?
I'd take one, it matches one of my favorite battle pets.
How bout they give us the hydras first. I'm aware that they aren't tameable because blizzard dislikes the model, however, we've been asking for them the longest.
You want a Pterrowing or not?

I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread where people should share their opinions on the idea. My mistake.

To answer you question though, Yes and no. See my previous statement

03/10/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Slicktooth
I fully support this, it would be interesting to add more to "dinomancy"
I fully support this. Why would they be called Beasts if we couldn't tame them. Fight for our rights brother's and sister's.
I definitely want one. I was a bit disappointed when I saw I couldn't tame it. :C