ALLIANCE WINS
ALLIANCE WINS

there you have it, 17 losses in a row.
Just lost 3 more. I'm not trollling. I am dead serious about all this,

ALLIANCE WINS
ALLIANCE WINS
ALLIANCE WINS

3 more
Blizz fixed av once but the alliance cried because they lost their iwin button so blizz moved the cave back. av sucks. too bad because it has so much potential.
Just had an AV where a level 85 holy paladin capped east, west, and relief hut. Horde would have won the game if they had 1 out of the 40 people defend.
Just had an AV where a level 85 holy paladin capped east, west, and relief hut. Horde would have won the game if they had 1 out of the 40 people defend.

Logic and critical thinking are clearly not the OPs strong suites. I think were better off just kind of letting him throw his little tantrum and then put him down for a nap with his binkie and a warm bottle.
lost 4 avs in a row as horde, logged onto my ally toon and won first match
I've lost 3 more.

This is what, like around 20 AVs I've done tonight, I haven't won a single one. not one
I'm not trolling I'm dead serious. Something is horribly, horribly wrong with this bg.
This is why you lose as horde.

http://i.imgur.com/ByDvhLi.png

By myself I backcapped both midfield towers, meanwhile we had 6 people piled into your towers. I'm not an amazing rogue, I just walked there and took them.

also notice the AFK guy on your team, horde has lots of those
BOOM. I did it.

20 AV losses in a row!!
I went for the record, and I succeeded.
TO all you people that say I'm not doing anything, what do you think I've been doing these 20 AVs?
I've tried defending, I've tried zerging, I've tried killing ally. I've tried it all.
There have been SEVERAL of these where I went and back capped all the nodes, horde controlled the entire map, THE ENTIRE map except maybe one down south, and we still lost. Defending doesn't do jack !@#$.
TO all you people that say I'm not doing anything, what do you think I've been doing these 20 AVs?
I've tried defending, I've tried zerging, I've tried killing ally. I've tried it all.

Your Player stats says otherwise.

There have been SEVERAL of these where I went and back capped all the nodes, horde controlled the entire map, THE ENTIRE map except maybe one down south, and we still lost. Defending doesn't do jack !@#$.

There's absolutely no hope for you.
Get some stealthy friends to que with you and have a back cap team, it does work. (not always, but sometimes)
With a mentality like this, you're never going to win.

1 person back capping towers will delay the whole 40 people from pulling and killing the boss.

These two are clever peoples.

It bothers me even more that Syreynity is a priest. I can't tell you how many times I've stalled the game enough on my priest by:

a) going to the captain and disrupting the offensive team by barrier/pain suppression/fears (even a couple of seconds is a huge help - pain suppression reduces damage on the target by 40%, with barrier adding another 25% - that's a lot of DPS lost)

b) staying with the general and luring players in, then fearing them to their death. They spawn far, far away. Even someone solo can disrupt the offence - on any side because we both are plagued by people standing in Vann's bunker / noob hill - enough to guarantee a win.

I backcap a lot more than I assault towers. I do that mostly solo because you don't leave anyone there.

There's nothing wrong with the Alterac Valley map.
Why won't horde defend /sigh ....everyone just follows the pack up north ignoring the bunkers and at times leaving as little as one guy to defend iwb or shb. grrr
You don't stand a chance in PUG AV and IoC because these are paradise for lazy, parasitic and just plain bad and clueless players as well as bots. Since those BGs are 40-man raids, they are easiest to hide their own incompetence. Leave losers to bury their own dead.
I used to rage and rave at the stupidity of Horde players in AV. Then I put that !@#$ (IoC as well) on ignore and my life is blissful once again. If you really itch for Conquest Points, play Randoms while either of those are CTAs.