Movies with the best intro

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Supertroopers.

"Do You Know How Fast You Were Going? "

"Mother of God."
Maybe not "the best" but The Last Boy Scout opening scene was crazy.
From Dusk till Dawn has a cool intro.
just about any QT movie has a great intro. the natural born killers intro really rushed me the first time i saw it at the movie house.
LOTR fellowship and towers. King intro was such a letdown.

Naked Gun too. "Don't let me catch any of you guys in America!"
anything by Tim Burton. his intros are the shiznit.
All i have to say is Blade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yMVE6BXqto
As bad as they were, the Transformers intros were pretty sick. The new Star Trek intro was really good too.

My favorite though, I suppose,is Reservoir Dogs.
There are probably dozens that I just can't think of at the moment, but most recently I really enjoyed the intro to John Dies at the End.
The watchmen and Tenacious D intros were both really excellent I thought.
Supertroopers.

"Do You Know How Fast You Were Going? "

"Mother of God."
Yes yes yes yes
Gotta say the latest Friday the 13th. My first thought was wow this gonna be a short movie...Then BAM....it's just the intro.
Now you're a man.. Is probably the best movie intro song ever.. And it was in a movie title that would probably be against the code of conduct but it's made by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

Search up the song on youtube <3.
Serenity.

In the long, single frame tracking cam, it refreshes you to the world, or introduces it.
Saving Private Ryan and Skyfall (the new james bond movie)
The opening narration of Ted had me rolling.

"Now if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish. Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine. "
Pink Panther movie intros, fight club, and bond.
Kung Pow.

"Ooooh! So cute!"

"Bye bye!"