Yet another guild looking for 10m raid team

Garona
Here, I'll change this. We have 10 raid spots open. I do not want to raid but I would like a raid team for the guild itself. If you need a new place to raid, you're welcome here.
If interested, contact me in game or send an in game mail or you can email me at nikonace@yahoo.com.

HEY! Cousin Niko! Would you like to go bowling?!

Also...you're trying to make a hardcore 100% attendance guild that ignores the fact that real life happens on Garona of all places? There are already established guilds with far less restrictive guidelines that are in ToT.

Kinda surprised you didn't ask for iLvl, blood type, and mother's maiden name.

Good luck to ya, but you're not gonna find what you're looking for on Garona.
Well there's a few problems with this post.

First, you're the only one in it, based upon all this you're attempting to form a entirely new raid group. Clearly you don't understand another element of raiding, teamwork. A raid team that is well versed with each other would be able to tell what the other player is going to do before they do it so they can counter it and maximize their own role in accordance with theirs.

Secondly, you're looking for this on a 454 warlock, not even enough to get it MV LFR, now obviously we can tell you have a main, as you have achievements from MV/Terrace/HoF LFR's. Posting on a main would show your progress and therefore help with your recruiting.

Finally, what you're looking for here on Garona is no longer here, a lot of the players who would look for a serious raid group such as this have since transferred and moved away from this horrible excuse for a server. Not to mention that as Distant said, you didn't ask for ilvl, experience, etc.

P.S. it helps if you break up a wall of text like that, it became very difficult to read since you kept going on and on.
Well there's a few problems with this post.

First, you're the only one in it, based upon all this you're attempting to form a entirely new raid group. Clearly you don't understand another element of raiding, teamwork. A raid team that is well versed with each other would be able to tell what the other player is going to do before they do it so they can counter it and maximize their own role in accordance with theirs.

Secondly, you're looking for this on a 454 warlock, not even enough to get it MV LFR, now obviously we can tell you have a main, as you have achievements from MV/Terrace/HoF LFR's. Posting on a main would show your progress and therefore help with your recruiting.

Finally, what you're looking for here on Garona is no longer here, a lot of the players who would look for a serious raid group such as this have since transferred and moved away from this horrible excuse for a server. Not to mention that as Distant said, you didn't ask for ilvl, experience, etc.

P.S. it helps if you break up a wall of text like that, it became very difficult to read since you kept going on and on.

This guy? This guy gets it.

I would love to see more hardcore and progress minded teams on Garona (hell, even be part of one) but it really isn't going to happen anymore. The server isn't really a ghost town, but it's not what it was. Been here since Wrath on my priest and have visibly noticed the change. Kinda sad, honestly. Still, there IS raiding going on. Just nothing close to what you're looking for.
Bearfeathers is my main. Seems kind of silly to try and recruit for one guild by using a toon from another. You all are right. We don't need a raid team and who wants a great raid team. There aren't enough good players on the realm anymore. What the hell was I thinking?
Bearfeathers is my main. Seems kind of silly to try and recruit for one guild by using a toon from another. You all are right. We don't need a raid team and who wants a great raid team. There aren't enough good players on the realm anymore. What the hell was I thinking?

Most of the good players are already in a guild and raiding, why should they join a guild and start at nothing, when they can easily enough join another guild that has kills / whatever else a guild should have.
Well, as far as the recruiting on one character for another guild, it makes sense, really it does. But by doing that and keeping your main in another guild you're not showing your dedication to the raid group. Which is where I see the problem. I'm not trying to troll, just attempting to help you out. Unfortunately what you're looking for is not here, or spoken for on Garona.
Funnily enough I wasn't trying to troll either. Just stating a few facts.

You CAN start a new raid group, but your initial requirements were a tad high for a bunch of fresh people. Wanting to start a raid group isn't a bad thing. In fact I encourage it! But your goals and wants need to also be realistic for the server. It's a VERY old server, and has stagnated a bit. People are (for the most part) in their set groups and breaking those isn't exactly easy.

Especially if people have to start new.
03/16/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Ubadai
Well, as far as the recruiting on one character for another guild, it makes sense, really it does. But by doing that and keeping your main in another guild you're not showing your dedication to the raid group.

Not really. It's not "my" raid group...it's the guild's. I am NOT raiding anymore. I gave it up. I'm just trying to help the guild here...really...that's all. If it's a stupid idea, fine...it's stupid. I'll admit it and we can all move on now, right?