MegaMan!

Movies, TV and Entertainment
I love MegaMan/RockMan and you should too. It's a shame Capcom had such a falling out with Keiji Inafune... I don't know how they're gonna save the series, regardless of plans to remake.

The series and its various subseries were my absolute favorite ever, and they have HUGE fan following. People write manga, author fan games, and even make their own music/remixes! The MegaMan fanbase is awesome.
The Rockman Online MMO(?) has also been cancelled.
The Rockman Online MMO(?) has also been cancelled.

Yeah, that was a huge blow. I LOVED the cutscenes and artwork. :(
I love MegaMan/RockMan and you should too. It's a shame Capcom had such a falling out with Keiji Inafune... I don't know how they're gonna save the series, regardless of plans to remake.

The series and its various subseries were my absolute favorite ever, and they have HUGE fan following. People write manga, author fan games, and even make their own music/remixes! The MegaMan fanbase is awesome.

Anyone who doesn't like Megaman hates America, puppies, and chocolate chip cookies.
*iconic whistling*

*Protoman teleports in*

*Protoman takes your girlfriend and your sandwich*

*Protoman teleport away*
I'm hoping for a ZX3, especially with the massive cliffhangers in ZXA.
X, X2 and X3 were the greatest I have ever played. Not saying the rest aren't great, but I love those 3.
The Hadoken Easter egg on X was pretty cool.
The Hadoken Easter egg on X was pretty cool.

I learnt how to do a proper hadoken from that instead of the actual street fighter games.
Megaman 1, 2, and X were the best for me. Bubbleman's theme is definitely my favorite. Such great music in that series.
Bleh, Capcom.

I don't think I've purchased anything from them in a loooong time. I think Resident Evil 5 was my ending point for them. Terrible, terrible direction they've taken for a lot of their franchises in my personal opinion.
They need to make a megaman x9 already.
They need to make a megaman x9 already.

That, and a game focusing on the Elf Wars.
I mostly know Inafune as a superweapon in one JRPG, but I do find it bothersome that MegaMan seems to have ended.

Granted I'm more a fan of the Battle Network/Star Force games than the traditional ones, but I still like the traditional ones.
A Megaman X FPS cancelled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLyrFF21pQQ, 2.00

!@#$%^-ed.
An article on it: http://www.polygon.com/2013/4/9/4179628/mega-man-fps-maverick-hunter