Ho do you know someone played vanilla?

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
They just tell you.
Two easy ways they have a jaded and generally cynical view of the game....

.....or they are not playing instead of posting here.
or check their 'cheves, if they have a pvp FoS from 2008 then they got the pvp rank in vanilla.
Was it supposed to be a secret? The first rule of vanilla club is you don't talk about vanilla club?
They start every sentence with "I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, ___________."

examples:

"I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, I would like a chicken caesar salad."
"I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, is your company hiring?"
"I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, I'm sorry your grandmother passed away."
Was it supposed to be a secret? The first rule of vanilla club is you don't talk about vanilla club?

Come on lets just talk about it, remember patch 1.4.3 when they added the autorun feature, ruined the game. Everything was better when everyone walked everywhere always.
I don't understand the point of this thread.
"If you haven't played since Vanilla, your point is invalid" said every Vanilla Player ever.

Someone is sad they probably got called a BC/Wotlk/Cata/Panda baby.
To be fair, I shouldn't have to tell the word when the only mount I ride is my Zebracorn, and my Baby Blizzard Bear never leaves my side.

But just for you all I'll make a nice /Y macro. <:D
They just tell you.

Actually, they don't, because all the Vanilla players left after Cata.
or check their 'cheves, if they have a pvp FoS from 2008 then they got the pvp rank in vanilla.

That only shows up on the character that actually got it.
To be fair, I shouldn't have to tell the word when the only mount I ride is my Zebracorn, and my Baby Blizzard Bear never leaves my side.

Grats on playing in BC? <3
Wowcensus, maybe. Not sure how easy it is to fool, though.
So far as I know, there's nothing on my profile -- of any of my characters -- to indicate that I started my Tauren Druid -- Hakuna, of Uther -- in January 2005.

If that actually bothered me, I'd worry about it.

The sheep round here are infatuated with continually finding ways of "being as cool as someone who's been around since the beginning". The irony of it is... those of us who actually HAVE been sround since the beginning don't really give a flying dooker... but they get all butthurt when someone has/did something they don't.. so you get sheep responses like;

"If you haven't played since Vanilla, your point is invalid" said every Vanilla Player ever.

Apparently, every person in the world MUST be the same, otherwise ppl scream like a cheerleader with a broken nail because their inferiority complexes scream about not "being like everyone else in the world, and different MUST be bad." (** See; Religion)

or it's probably just

Someone is sad they probably got called a BC/Wotlk/Cata/Panda baby.

^^ probably right on target

Actually, they don't, because all the Vanilla players left after Cata.

erm, ummm.. ya.. nm.. not worth trying to explain if you actually believe this
So far as I know, there's nothing on my profile -- of any of my characters -- to indicate that I started my Tauren Druid -- Hakuna, of Uther -- in January 2005.

If that actually bothered me, I'd worry about it.

^^ this too.. haa haa

** another thing worth mentioning, My guild was started towards the end of BC.. roughly about the time of the last patch. It actually BEGAN with a bunch of ppl running each other's alts on their lvl 70's thru Ramps Dungeons. If you /guild info it though, it shows it started mid-Wrath.. so I know to some extent at least that the info isn't always right either.
They start every sentence with "I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, ___________."

examples:

"I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, I would like a chicken caesar salad."
"I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, is your company hiring?"
"I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, I'm sorry your grandmother passed away."

lol IRL
http://i46.tinypic.com/3qzbq.jpg

/shrug