/Waves at all the people

Ravenholdt
:O :O :O :O :O :O

BOB.

ALL OF THE LOVE JUST FOR OFFERING.

:O
Ok...what I have is Runic Stave. If this is what you need, I will send it to my Human DK for when he takes his trip to RH.
:) Bob, it's not exactly it - Runic Cane is what I'm after, as opposed to Runic Stave

The difference being slight coloration, and the fact that the Runic Cane can be sheathed across the back.

Thank you so, so much for looking and offering though! I'd still take it because it's pretty close :3 But it is not absolutely a big deal!

/joins the bob love train.
:) Bob, it's not exactly it - Runic Cane is what I'm after, as opposed to Runic Stave

The difference being slight coloration, and the fact that the Runic Cane can be sheathed across the back.

Thank you so, so much for looking and offering though! I'd still take it because it's pretty close :3 But it is not absolutely a big deal!

/joins the bob love train.

Ok, I have a Runic Stave on RH and can pass it to you via N-AH. Just look me up in game;

/who bob
/who Riskbreakers
Aw, Bob, you're awesome. I hope you never succumb to your wife's cooking.

You would be greatly missed.
Gal, I will be on tonight if you want to exchange a swap via N-AH. Just ask either Ooki or Ci if I am on, they have me ID'ed so know when and where I am lurking.
Hope you like...will keep my eyes open for the cane. I was lucky tonight to find a lantern on the AH for 200g. Now will try to flip it for 15k.