Rate the monk's transmog above you (3)

Monk
Prev 1 18 19 20 25 Next
9/10- it matches nicely.

(Ignore the greens, this one just dinged this morning). I just fell in love with this look.
I love that look... 10/10, very nice

And ignore my boots and belt, just got the belt, forgot to mog... and I dont have the boots yet, damn heroic dungeon daily reset
6/10, good concept, just need to finish and polish it.

7/10, because it is a set made on a level 50 and would match a troll character quite nicely. Why U no troll though? Would've given it a higher scores possibly. I like tabards and sets of armor that match race, class, or faction. Too bad the Darkspear tabard feels like it is for shamans and trolls.
05/03/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Intoxicant

7/10, because it is a set made on a level 50 and would match a troll character quite nicely. Why U no troll though? Would've given it a higher scores possibly. I like tabards and sets of armor that match race, class, or faction. Too bad the Darkspear tabard feels like it is for shamans and trolls.
'

5/10, kind of plain and a little dull.
The Spear is pretty much covering your look, but then again its Black Ice do we need to see more? 9/10 cause i love that spear :)
@ Donho - I can't really see most of it with the pose you have but I love the hat and that's enough for me; 8/10!
8/10 makes me think of forsworn from Skyrim.
Just put this one together recently, not sure what i want to do yet
6/10.

Blindfold kind-of fits in actually. VS other Mogs I've seen.
Lantern's a Nice touch.
5/10 gloves+boots dont fit with the rest. + im not a fan of the textures on the legs

And I know my staff sucks but I couldnt find anything i like more
6/10.

Blindfold kind-of fits in actually. VS other Mogs I've seen.
Lantern's a Nice touch.

Logged out in wrong outfit.. whops. That one is still work in progress
Meant to log out in dps outfit.

^ 8/10 love the shade of blue you chose, but you're right i think the weapon kind of throws it off
Nice looking. I would give it a 8/10. Solid. The belt and the boots seem a tad off, but the rest is great.
9/10 alberona... Love that set
Seen it a thousand times 6/10.

Also, was going for farmer look, shovel, chicken cleaver. Even got a scythe.

When I hit 90 it will be rice paddy, may change the gloves, to clean.
8/10 I dig the weapons!
7/10 tabard clashes a bit with the dress
10/10. 'Tis awesome.