Rate the monk's transmog above you (3)

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
10/10 For being a badass Panda Lumberjack with awesome fist weps. :D Also digging the eye patch.

8/10 i like it
^^
Nice white ninja style. Getting from gear to hair to be all white.
^^
Nice white ninja style. Getting from gear to hair to be all white.

no idea why the shoulders do not show up.
/crack
<3 my troll set
6/10 cuz you're not a troll
7/10 cuz you havent changed your diaper
7/10 cuz you havent changed your diaper

What?
Jinouga: I'll give you a 6.5/10. I don't really like that helm, and there's a lot cooler fist weapons to choose from.

Orisarxe: I can't see your armory for some reason. :(

I regret getting fists, Once I have the tyrannical Shoulders and I get some swords I'll be dual wielding two blade of wizards. So it will look good.
@Jinouga I like your transmog, 8/10. I would pick up some shoulders that add or match the red the rest of your set seems to be following.
Got a few mogs up my sleeves. Here's Ninja 2h.
I wish you weren't posed so I could see the set better. 8/10 though, it looks good from what I can see!

(also, I wish my fist weapon wasn't backwards, it really pulls the colors of the set together.)
You can't see my shoulders very well in this pose.

Edit: Hmm.. 6/10. I want to see what it looks like without the tabard. The "leggings" don't really fit. Helm, shoulders, gloves and weapons look nice together... Needs different boots.
7/10 , can do better with the wep

I agree, but just can't find something that fits that I also like. I may try just taking off the 'mog and seeing how it looks.

Yours: 9/10 Love that you found a shoulder that matches your un-mogged chest better than the "correct" shoulder. I don't like the boots, though.
03/11/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Thera

I agree, but just can't find something that fits that I also like. I may try just taking off the 'mog and seeing how it looks.

Yours: 9/10 Love that you found a shoulder that matches your un-mogged chest better than the "correct" shoulder. I don't like the boots, though.

4/10
Not quite sure what you're going for...
8/10
Cause you look like a gladiator and I haven't seen it yet
9/10 I think it's time to roll a male panda.

I swear the armory doesn't do my mog justice.
WIP on mine

Xue: 7/10, love hailstorm, but it doesnt really match your set