@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

Warrior
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
The Ji-Kun mount dropped last night. All of the raiders rolled for it to see who won. I rolled a 98 and still lost. :(
The Ji-Kun mount dropped last night. All of the raiders rolled for it to see who won. I rolled a 98 and still lost. :(

gdi will I never see one of these rare raid mounts drop for me? OH WELL ILL STICK WITH THIS FANCY MIMIRONS HEAD I GOT ON TUESDAY.

We had the Elegon mount drop once for us.

Highest roller was like a 60 or something.

We r gud at rolling dice
I used two of my three Mogu coins in LFR this week, saving the last for my guild's 10 man ToT run. I was hoping the Axe off of Jin to drop, and if it didn't maybe I'd win it with the extra roll. The axe didn't drop, I rolled, and I got an item, thunderforged at that, the only problem is that it was the horribly stated for fury haste/mastery belt. My first non-lfr ToT item, and it's practically garbage.
03/25/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Ranikotar

gdi will I never see one of these rare raid mounts drop for me? OH WELL ILL STICK WITH THIS FANCY MIMIRONS HEAD I GOT ON TUESDAY.

I'll take Mimirons Head any day! I'd also take your ilvl any day!
"Blatantly uncalled for nerfs" says a guy in that bajheera thread

oh my sides

i guess some pvpers really don't think their class is fine until they start one shotting people by just looking at them
I guess since I preordered BioShock Infinite on Steam I got a copy of BioShock 1 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, so if anyone wants either of those message me on Steam or something.

Whats your steam name? I'm going to get BioShock Infinite but actually havent played through the original.
In bigger news: http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/141119-learn-a-third-talent-specialization

This is kind of stupid, the whole point of having choices in specs in that you can only have 2/3.
Damn guildies...

One has the Oondasta mount
One bought the Horridon one while helping another guild

NOW ANOTHER PERSON IS QUITTING.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
UT recruiting give me your mages, spriests and resto druids.
I'll trade you a resto druid for a spriest, a hpally, a warlock, and another resto druid

he's really good though
We need some good resto shaman action =( and some non derpy derp of a few other classes.

I swear if people don't stop being completely mentally challenged this week and make us not kill Horridon again I'm going to lose it. Damn simple boss should have been dead the first/2nd week. >=(
Whats your steam name? I'm going to get BioShock Infinite but actually havent played through the original.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordthinktanklol

Das me.

I'll trade you a resto druid for a spriest, a hpally, a warlock, and another resto druid

he's really good though

NO

NO NO

YOU NO GIVE UP PHORGATH
Why not just skip to Tortos.

I AINT NO QUITTER.

Time to get decapitated.
NO

NO NO

YOU NO GIVE UP PHORGATH

We could always just throw Hooves at them. :]
I'm alright with that Clutche.

He's completely within our sights to get a kill. Our fourth door stratt was wonky. Should all be cleared up for tomorrow. That and another week of gear should make the doors a lot smoother.

First week was pathetic. Last week should have killed it (which kind of makes it even more pathetic.) This week will be the kill and more than likely Tortos. If we're all-stars maybe Megaera as well.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lordthinktanklol

Das me.

ADDING YOU AND CLUTCHE FOR VICTORY
You can add me on steam through Sam.