Come on Blizz, stop with the nerfs!!!

Warrior
gud dammit i cant gloabl ppl in shockwave nemore plz buff us we r underpowert

NEVER COULD GLOBAL PEOPLE WITH A SW st hu
I'll quote Warriors from last season:

"Warriors are fine, you just need to learn to play."

Let me one-up that.

I'll quote what people were telling us the season BEFORE last season.

I'll quote Warriors from last season:

Let me one-up that.

I'll quote what people were telling us the season BEFORE last season.

Sure, lets continue the buff/nerf cycle so that you can be happy one season and miserable the next.

Screw balance.

Sure, lets continue the buff/nerf cycle so that you can be happy one season and miserable the next.

Screw balance.

It was more like, Happy for Half a season, then miserable for the rest of the expansion.
The fact is Blizz can't do Balancing, their team is not good enough to test and determine nerf/buff.
Stunshine has a good perspective on things - one of the few rogues I think we warriors welcome here.
Just reroll a mage and play the other whenever one is nerfed into the ground. I love my mage, I love my warrior who is my main. And now I currently main this toon for pvp and only use the warrior for 2s capping and raiding. It's the best of both worlds!
03/20/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Horrorface
LOL you guys heal when your stunned what a trash class . More nerfs please its awesome to be able to swith between tank and dps too what a crap !@# easy mode class

why do you have two paladins on the same realm

Because he's a baddie. His nick well known as retard. End of explanation.
03/21/2013 03:43 AMPosted by Yanlamthian

why do you have two paladins on the same realm

Because he's a baddie. His nick well known as retard. End of explanation.

Off topic, but i like your creepy !@# transmog
03/20/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Byrysh
you really think warriors need a buff you're mad and lost it

I was just in a regular old random, I got 411k hp ful mal season 12 with s 13 tyrannical chest. I GET 3 SHOT BY A UNGEARED 365K HP ROGUE!!! What is your role in rbg's? tank and fc? I bet you voted for Obama and are happy with status quo, well that's fine go be a pushover somewhere else and leave the ones who want balance alone.

p.s. how's that "change" working out for you?

You're either a troll or someone who can't adapt to changes.
just give us back shockwave. they can keep recklessness.
\

You can't succeed without a 20 second AOE Stun that does awesome damage? Sounds like a crutch to me...

Why not make it 5 seconds and you can just charge everyone and hit one button?
You're either a troll or someone who can't adapt to changes.

What an idiot lmao ITS NOT ABOUT ADAPTING!!! Its about being fully geared in pvp gear with 69% res and passed over for a crafted gear rogue or dk. warriors offer nothing other then prot for FC. A full plate wearing huge weapon wielder being passed up for a butterknife wielding leather wearer simply for the class mechanics. NOT the fact that that theyre well geared and spent a lot of time getting geared and the experience gained in doing so.So in other words we have been nerfed into the ground to the point of UNDESIREABILITY to the point where most rbg teams prefer a lower geared class over a well geared warrior, be it a fmage, unholy or rogue. WARRIORS OFFER NOTHING THAT A RBG TEAM WANTS OTHER THEN A MEAT PUPPET TO HOLD FLAG AND PROTECT BASES!!! It goes against the whole premise of being a warrior. We like to be in the fight duking it out not standing around twiddling our thumbs saying "Inc stables" or "kill efc so I can cap"
You can't succeed without a 20 second AOE Stun that does awesome damage? Sounds like a crutch to me...

Since when is 20-35k "awesome"? oh... when your a lvl 40 fmage....
And its not aoe its in a cone and if ya see a warrior back pedling watch out here it comes. step left or right, your out of it!!! I think your mistaking Dragons roar for shockwave.
Are we realy takin these nerfs that dam srs? The game changes..if it did not change i would definately not be playin it anymore. It is what it is. And dude we were OP as hell i couldnt look at any1 and say we wasnt op without a good lol afterward we went to free hks for almost every other class to !@#$ing bearded beast chargin in and leaving body parts flung everywhere lol.. To say the least i and everyone here knew it was coming or at the least thought of the possibility.

look.. the way i see it is that blizz knows people love op classes..op classes are fun as hell but like all things in this life must come to a end. Blizz over buffs and nerfs for a reason. so every class can enjoy the light of opness.Our time in that light is done. Who are we now to complain that other classes we have been face smashing since mop dropped get there chance to do the same to us..who are we my friends to deny them the same treatment we have shown them?

I for one am personally glad..To me op is fun but the war class was boomin buddy. I mean freakin I went from being the only war in bg in cata to sometimes bein half dam full with snot nosed swifty macro rollin cryin nerds that realy about made me reroll.... Every time id duel it was alway god that is op or this is op never had anyone commit that i was just flat better then they was. Let those excuses fly out the window.When i kill a mofo i want them to dam well know that im the better player and if they beat me for me to know i have more work to do yet. War is far from dead.to me its balanced atm with a couple classes bein where we was.
03/21/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Vodusse
And dude we were OP

Im not looking for OP. Im looking for equality. And to be at least able to contribute in a rbg. I can still blast a rogue or dk in a duel. But in a rbg warriors are simply not desireable as a dps class just simply fc's or for guarding nodes. And I agree warriors needed a nerf but good god nerf after nerf after nerf where a fire mage and frost mage stay the same op as hell since wrath.
03/21/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Vodusse
snot nosed swifty macro rollin cryin nerds

ROFLMAO btw
People really exagerate the nerfs that warriors got with 5.2. They have been balancing the class, and warriors were op. So they changed some things.

The only real big nerf to warriors was the removal of Gag Order glyph from pvp.

LOL you guys heal when your stunned what a trash class . More nerfs please its awesome to be able to swith between tank and dps too what a crap !@# easy mode class

You are angry that...the class can change between tank and dps....???

...Are you stupid?
JUST DONT BOTHER WITH WARRIORS ITS NOW A GIMP CLASS THATS UNDESIREABLE FOR ANYTHING
The only thing I would like to see is a viable way to get a heal in between all the carnage and cc. I think Impending Victory should replace victory rush or both talents need re tooling. You should be able to use it without killing someone first.
need moar teerz!