800th position in the queue...

Tichondrius
Wow, this is getting ridiculous... Takes over half an hour to log in anymore... (Literally, the estimated time was like 40 minutes)

Free server transfers anyone?
I hope so, I opened up a topic here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198730159
as the general wow population goes down, the number of people on high population realms goes up
or there is an influx of people coming back for the free 7 days ^^
OMG HI NGOC!!!! <3

y u no log on anymore?
no time :(
Free server transfer please: I hate this que
as the general wow population goes down, the number of people on high population realms goes up

I think it's more that the expansion brought a ton of new and existing players back.. cuz this queue started around mop release... And subscription numbers reached the highest they've ever been when mop launched.
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya

Oh, also cya.
If they do hand out free server transfers, you do realise that it'll be to go to one of those empty realms, right? Do you really want a level 90 character on a realm that nobody plays on? No raids... No arenas...
Really.. ?
I was around 880th in q yesterday, I made a coffee and checked fb by the time i was done .. i was in.
Takes max like 10-15mins

I wonder if you're the kind of person who whines when a server dies as well.

Zzz.
I play dureing the day, never a problem till about 6pm but by then im off to work :P
Really.. ?
I was around 880th in q yesterday, I made a coffee and checked fb by the time i was done .. i was in.
Takes max like 10-15mins

I wonder if you're the kind of person who whines when a server dies as well.

Zzz.

I'm sorry that not everyone has all day to do nothing... Sometimes I would like to log in for 20 minutes before work, and I can't do that when the queue is 30 minutes...

And, the average is also based on how frequent people are logging out, so, yeah you may have gotten an average that was 15 minutes shorter than mine.. good for you!
Uh huh... 15 minutes being such a long time when you're playing a game that requires HOURS upon HOURS of dedication just to achieve the most basic things.

Maybe you could try playing tetris?
I've heard really good things.

P.S
A transfer is cheap, Since you're so proud of holding a job maybe you could use some of the money you earn to xfer rather then whine.
Just a thought... failing that Tetris.
P.S
A transfer is cheap, Since you're so proud of holding a job maybe you could use some of the money you earn to xfer rather then whine.

boom.
"I want free server transfers... but hopefully other people will leave because I don't want to leave."
1,128. 25 minute queue. i think i have an episode of duck dynasty on dvr that i could watch.
1222 in queue, 35 min..... I win.
okay, 31 minutes ago i was at 1,128 and i had 25 minutes. now i'm at 207 and i still have 13 minutes to go.
I was at 1270 when I tried to log on. Estimated 47 minutes.
Joy.

Down to 662 now. Bored out of my mind.