Any Hobbies besides WoW?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Nothing really. I just moved out of my moms into my dads and now I have no friends, lost any chance at the girl ive loved for four years. Basically screwed over my whole life and im depressed. I play wow 9 hours a day to escape reality and my grades are slipping out of my hands.

But yeah, things are going fantastic.

Just chill out man. People have a lot more problems then that I promise you. People that post this kind of stuff makes me want to tell my life story but no. It isn't necessary. Just chill out and try to live life.

Im sure your life story is very important to you but minor compared to someone else and theirs is small to the next guy's ect ect. We KNOW it could always be worse dude but problems in our lives are very relative so it's natural to react to them that way and also we're not all wired the same way so some people take things harder than others ect. one thing i do know is "just chill out and live life" doesn't work as advice to someone who is "depressed" ever.

That being said, this is hardly the place to seek moral support.

Excuse my terrible grammar too tired to fix it.
- Coding
- Reading
- Archery
- Middle Eastern Dancing

Nothing really. I just moved out of my moms into my dads and now I have no friends, lost any chance at the girl ive loved for four years. Basically screwed over my whole life and im depressed. I play wow 9 hours a day to escape reality and my grades are slipping out of my hands.

But yeah, things are going fantastic.

I'm sorry to hear that Cold. Life has its ups and downs but things will get better.

Just chill out man. People have a lot more problems then that I promise you. People that post this kind of stuff makes me want to tell my life story but no. It isn't necessary. Just chill out and try to live life.

Im sure your life story is very important to you but minor compared to someone else and theirs is small to the next guy's ect ect. We KNOW it could always be worse dude but problems in our lives are very relative so it's natural to react to them that way and also we're not all wired the same way so some people take things harder than others ect. one thing i do know is "just chill out and live life" doesn't work as advice to someone who is "depressed" ever.

Lol dude I am not seeking moral support I think you replayed to the wrong guy. I was just telling him that everybody has a !@#$ty life. You should chill out too :p
i like to draw,play music(guitar,drums,bass) and read.

Lol dude I am not seeking moral support I think you replayed to the wrong guy. I was just telling him that everybody has a !@#$ty life. You should chill out too :p

no i replied to that double quote, if you can't figure out that the moral support line was directed at the first guy then i don't know what to do for you.

you were actually just implying to him that his problems weren't important and you(and others) had the real problems.

The sun don't chill.

no i replied to that double quote, if you can't figure out that the moral support line was directed at the first guy then i don't know what to do for you.

you were actually just implying to him that his problems weren't important and you(and others) had the real problems.

The sun don't chill.

No you are just assuming BS because you think you are some sort of detective. Calm down detective John and let me explain. And yes I did but still I don't see why you replied to me at all lol. What I meant to tell the guy is that everyone has problems in life. You just have to chill out and live through them. Sorry detective Jones but I wasn't saying my problems are better wtf. I was just saying that everyone has problems. His problems are important to him right now and are on his mind.

He needs to calm down and do whatever he needs to do. I don't know what one would do for being depressed. Get counseling help or something. I was implying that everyone has problems he isn't alone. Now seriously this argument is pointless.
I tend to hold my bead a little long for recurve. Since I prefer a 60 lb draw (flatter trajectory and sick penetration come dear season) taking forever to hold a draw wouldn't work too well. Tree stand would be an issue too with a traditional.

Sixty pounds is too heavy for me. I'm more comfortable with something in the forty pound range.

I really need to get more practice with different draw positions, sigh. My current one - back of the jawbone - means that not only am I overdrawing the bow, I also bark my chest with painful regularity. Any other position and I can't hit anything, though. Gah.
I draw, and draw, and draw and explore new places.

But mostly I draw.

http://ashenrune.deviantart.com/
I wouldn't call it a hobbie more like my life but i'm a amateur fighter. Injured my lower back during training one day so i been trying to let it heal. Trying WoW to take my mind off training.
I actually really enjoy cooking. It's my favorite thing to do besides gaming.

I am expecting to get into a nice culinary school this fall as well so I'm really looking forward to that too.
I read, write the odd poem here and there, hangout with friends n the Hubby (also play WoW together) Troll my kids on facebook too :D

I actually really enjoy cooking. It's my favorite thing to do besides gaming.

I am expecting to get into a nice culinary school this fall as well so I'm really looking forward to that too.

Yes!! This too, Hubby is a Classically Trained French Fine Dining Chef so has taught me a thing or two, Always had cook/chef kinda jobs but He taught me alot more than I knew,..I'm more the pastry/bread chef tho.. lol

Good luck with school, I am sure you'll have a blast and LOVE it!
I'm a Pokemon Master. I also like to doodle said Pokemon. Nothing terribly serious, just doodles.

http://i.imgur.com/I72QVz3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lBXXyQu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/scNClla.jpg
I'm a Pokemon Master. I also like to doodle said Pokemon. Nothing terribly serious, just doodles.

http://i.imgur.com/I72QVz3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lBXXyQu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/scNClla.jpg

I don't know the names of them, but those are awesome.
Karaoke. Yes, videos do exist.

Nice put one up :p
I like seeing peoples drawings/hobbies
Singing could be cool too.
I float. I enjoy playing console games (le gasp), writing, drawing, rp'ing, riding horses (used to do it competitively), reading lots and lots, cooking, going to concerts, partying, hanging with friends. I enjoy archery quite a bit, used to do mounted archery with a long bow and recurve. I enjoy expensive hobbies, really. I dance/do gymnastics. I still tutor the sciences pretty often and try and volunteer my services in low-income areas for math and science tutoring. When I was in college still, I was president of the engineering club and APS chapter, so that kept me busy. I programmed sound and lights for a lot of theatre productions, but I much preferred stage mangement.

I enjoy dnd, and mtg as well. I'll play pretty much anything table top, though I prefer DnD out of all of them.

Collecting dragon figures is a big deal to me as well.

I think I was also considered a teachers pet to the extreme, so that was deifnitely a hobby. I knew all the professor's office hours by heart.

Though, just riding my horse out on the trail all day out in the middle of no where was the best, out of everything.

Also, if Hookah could be a hobby, well, yes hookah too. I model with my friend, but she's the model and I'm the fill in.

-_- I'm probably healthier now that WoW is my primary thing to do.
Writing, Learning, Reading
03/15/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Furytime

Nice put one up :p
I like seeing peoples drawings/hobbies
Singing could be cool too.

Heh, I only have two up from a couple years back. I am a fan of the Rat Pack, though, so here is a little Sinatra. I think my only other videos are Ain't that a Kick in the Head and some Golden Tee shots =P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh1EdTswDE
I played warhammer 40k long ago, but gave it up years ago. But I still paint the miniatures.
Bowling in the winter
Golf and cycling in the summer