Make Zandalari Warbringers Taunt Immune

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 36 Next
So how will this affect hunters?

If it works like other taunt-immune bosses, it means Growl won't work on them. Which will be a very large annoyance.
Solo'd a Warbringer with my lock the other day... Really hoping that the pet taunt will work if the mob has your tag. Blood DKs won't have to group for it, any tank doesn't need to group for them to kill it. It just takes a long time. (Saw a warrior doing it the other day and only reason he missed it was server resets then taking too long to log back in.)

So no they don't have to party like the rest of "us".
Takes me 7-8 minutes to solo one.

Blargh. WTB better 2H weapon to speed that up.
03/18/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Twixx
This is the worse hotfix ever. I mean ever.

Nah, this is the best hotfix ever. I mean ever.
Not sure how pet taunts work, but they are immune to snares and stuns as well. Making it near impossible outside of a tank class to even have a chance of soloing them now.
I've been putting off farming these until the craze dies down. Glad to see thunderstorm will be useless

You took the lazy route and just nerfed all forms of cc and taunts on them. Now even if I'm attempting to tank or kite them in anyway. I can't. You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt. But no, you took the lazy route. Way to go Blizzard.

So group up as intended. Derpa derp.

You took the lazy route and just nerfed all forms of cc and taunts on them. Now even if I'm attempting to tank or kite them in anyway. I can't. You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt. But no, you took the lazy route. Way to go Blizzard.

I've been putting off farming these until the craze dies down. Glad to see thunderstorm will be useless

Blame the jerks that were griefing for this hotfix.
So no they don't have to party like the rest of "us".

Tanks can solo stuff other classes can't. This is new and exciting.

This is a good change. It wasn't fair that other players could grief people by taunting them to reset range. With 5 day wait times on tickets, you can't report all the players now utilising this bug.
I'm not sure why people are upset. From that hotfix it doesn't read to me slows were affected O_o
Is that tech in the game already, where you can't taunt if you're not in the group that tagged it? Feels like people are just assuming it'd be incredibly easy to do that.
Thanks for making it harder for us to kill them...
Thanks for making it harder for us to kill them...

Once again. Blame the jerks that were being jerks by forcing the Warbringers into Evade mode just to grief others.
I'm not sure why people are upset. From that hotfix it doesn't read to me slows were affected O_o

They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots. This makes it much harder for certain classes to solo them giving favor to others that still can. I can still solo but I did lose an interrupt option (stun)

I'm going to run more tests on next one that spawns for me to test things like mage frostbolt and frost nova once more to be sure.

it doesnt say it, but they are.

no more slows or stuns or roots.

tank classes can still solo it.
03/18/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Omegal
They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots.

I'm looking into that part right now.
Well... thank you toxic players of the community which had to be immature and moronic towards Warbringers as i can no longer solo them without a slow... Sigh... Rather lazy way of fixing the problem, to be honest.

#losinghopeforthisgamesfuture
03/18/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Rygarius
They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots.

I'm looking into that part right now.

I see that the hotfix went out, but where can I find a list containing this and all of the other hotfixes that went out this afternoon? Will the list be posted "Soon"(TM)?