Tricks of Our Trade: Dancing With the Stars

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Go ahead and hit 25-30 area, I have a hunter that I have that I can use.

Oh ok, cool. I'll work on that.

Played a H pally on the PTR and I literally knew nothing about healing as a pally. Our comp was Hunter Pally Lock. I didn't let anyone die for the first few matches then I was OOM more often. xD

It's really not very hard. Back when I met Kitt I was on the ptr, playing a hpal with absolutely no clue what I was doing but I was good at it... so she dragged me over to her server to raid xD

I also remember one ptr, Dev aura + AM against a rogue in a duel and tabbed out entirely not paying attention for the duration. Barely took damage.
Wat

My main for a long time was a lock, still have one at 90 I RBG with
Rogues should not have to fight and petition to be viable. The whole way blizzard has neglected to address serious issues only furthers me from them. I have seen much smaller companies make hot fixes every week to F2P games, yet a huge company takes months. The truth is blizzard doesn't care about players just money. To truly bring the rogue community together quit the game. Show blizzard that players do not deserve to be treated this way.
Wat

My main for a long time was a lock, still have one at 90 I RBG with

http://youtu.be/VoJJOrR4wj8?t=1m6s

^reference

Oh ok, cool. I'll work on that.

Yeah I am sorry, I have finals this week so I might take a bit to level something. Actually scratch that, I will level something next time I am on. Probably be a dps though! I am thinking another pally. After Tuesday we shall be leveling buddies!
Rogues should not have to fight and petition to be viable. The whole way blizzard has neglected to address serious issues only furthers me from them. I have seen much smaller companies make hot fixes every week to F2P games, yet a huge company takes months. The truth is blizzard doesn't care about players just money. To truly bring the rogue community together quit the game. Show blizzard that players do not deserve to be treated this way.

I think your post deserves it's own thread so it doesn't contaminate ours.

Also: She said yes to testing it out. Fingers crossed ladies and gents!
Oh that lol

Edit: Ret is also fun but its utility can be summed up as:

Healing
More healing
Wait I didn't blow freedom on myself here I guess you can have it
Third method of offhealing
I think your post deserves it's own thread so it doesn't contaminate ours.

Agreed

Also: She said yes to testing it out. Fingers crossed ladies and gents!

Awesome! /crossesfingers

After Tuesday we shall be leveling buddies!

Sounds good to me!

Jor, I love ret; I've been told I'm weird.

A lot of it is because they have to focus on two fronts of a game that has same implemented tactics since the start, and also aggressively showing polish over little things, such as just a tooltip menu, and character screen, to much larger things, such as higher end raiding to normal raiding "balance" while maintaining some form of PvP balance without drastically changing classes.

FTP games need to change them right away to keep their player-base happy so they continue to play the game. If they didn't fix it and let it slide, their player base would dwindle very quickly. WoW is one of the more balanced games, because it is a larger game of Rock Paper Scissors, rather then Rock Rock Rock. Something do take awhile to change, but one thing you see about the player base is that people adapt more quickly. That changes the idea of Rock Paper Scissors because Scissors suddenly knows how to beat Rock, so they have to change scissors a bit and fix rock a bit, while paper may not changing.

But this my ranting after a day of continued drinking. Carry on.
Go alliance and raid with Adely gogogogo

Adely has to accept forum friends. It is stated in the forum by-law.

I can't go Alliance. I have to much gold. PLUS it costs way to much!
Go alliance and raid with Adely gogogogo

Adely has to accept forum friends. It is stated in the forum by-law.

I can't go Alliance. I have to much gold. PLUS it costs way to much!

^^Why I can never leave Kel'Thuzad

Yah. It's so silly!
Ugh. Makes me mad when I think about it and how other games have handled it. Friggin Tera offers the service for free and that's a F2P game!!! >:(
03/17/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Knocrogue

Yah. It's so silly!
Ugh. Makes me mad when I think about it and how other games have handled it. Friggin Tera offers the service for free and that's a F2P game!!! >:(

referring back to my rant earlier, F2P games have to keep their player-base happy, or they will lose their player-base.
referring back to my rant earlier, F2P games have to keep their player-base happy, or they will lose their player-base.

I don't know. I think that's justifiable for a F2P game to charge for transfers.
I love Blizzard. But, sometimes...

Still, you'd think considering Blizzard customers are paying a monthly sub, they'd be more concerned about keeping their customers happy. More than a F2P like Tera or PlanetSide 2 where I haven't even invested a cent.
Imagine the amount of people transferring though. More then likely millions, versus a couple thousand. Everyone would flock to the same servers too. There would be FoTM servers. Etc

Maybe once a year free transfers I could see.
I think I am going break out my sweatband and start playing Combat for PvE again.
Yah. It does make more sense as something to deter people from transferring. Like the gold restriction. Still.

You know, it would be cool if people could "recruit a friend" to their server.
Maybe limit it to realid. Once a month/year/only once you can invite one of your realid friends. Make it so you have had to have been realid friends with that person for maybe even a year to avoid people just using it to cheat the system. That transfer could ignore the other restrictions (like the gold limit!).
I honestly would love them to implement account wide/server wide gold, rather then having to switch toons and transfer money. Removing the cap as well.

Also
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3tetxv/
Also
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3tetxv/

Brilliant.
Horde.

That's where it's at.

We have all the amenities, cookies, chocolate, beer, other forms of alcohol, women, weapons, and theme parks.