[H] <Whisky> 10m 4/14 HM LF Healer!

Kil'jaeden
We are a reformed guild of previously hardcore raiding guilds (dating all the way back to Vanilla 40man raiding) looking to fill 1-2 slots for 10 man casual progression. Casual, in this instance, means a limited number of raid nights (3 max), not that we do not intend to do hardmodes.

We are looking to fill our roster with mature players that carry a strong desire to play their class and spec at its full potential. It is important you are able to take and give constructive criticism; we try our best to help one another improve wherever possible, and this often means pointing out mistakes. Item level is negotiable if you are willing to put forth the effort to improve your character.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
Wednesday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently recruiting:
Healer - Prefer Holy Paladin / MW Monk / Resto Shaman

whisky-guild.com/forums/

worldoflogs.com/guilds/251981/
Bump. Hunter / Lock, either would work!
Up
I'm currently ilvl 504 and looking for a Raid slot in 10man Guild! Warlock
Then fill out an app on the forum =)

We're somehwat full now on dps, but any exceptional applicant will be considered. If you have WoL parses, it'll help.

If you're a healer and think you can have 100% raid attendance, we'd like to hear from you.
^
\o/
^
^
Up. Looking to increase the roster!
^
^ for 3 new bosses down tonight!
Whiskey, no, Irish Whiskey, no...

Scotch - hellz yeah. (I can't curse, I'm on a short leash from the !@#$% ^-* moderators)...
Actually, the inspiration for our guild name was a bottle of scotch whisky I had on my desk.

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server5500/tpbc2s65/products/565/images/598/balvenie12__92252__19978.1358534085.1280.1280.jpg
^
Up! Lei Shen on Friday, need a healer for it. Join now and participate in our guild first kill!
Bump, got some good dps, still need a healer!
^
Up for 12/12! New pillar order, and Lei Shen becomes EZ mode.

Still looking for a healer for a core raid position. Prefer resto druid or mistweaver monk.
^ for heals