514, 1/12H, 16/16H Tankadin LF High End Guild

Guild Recruitment
About Me:

Raiding since Vanilla release, hardcore through Tier 2 and some Tier 3, casual Tier 4-5, hardcore Tier 6 & 7, Starting raiding seriously again in WoTLK when I started Tanking on my current pally.

I know my class and I know it well and perform my role at a very high level. I'm looking for a group of like minded and like-skilled players to raid with while still being able to enjoy the content in and out of progression.

Firelord (HP Nerf Only)
8/8 HM DS (Post Nerf due to break from the game)
16/16 HM 5.1 (4 Heroic Sha kills prior to 5.2)
12/12 NM ToT
1/13 HM ToT

I'm open to either 25 or 10 at this point. I have many parsing logs on almost every fight since MoP release including World #11/12 Heroic Sha.

Hours i'm looking to raid:

NO WEEKENDS, I'm married and enjoy spending that time with my wife.

Mon-Thursday

No earlier than 6pm PST/9pm EST start time and ending preferably no later than 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST

Would like to stay Horde though I wouldn't hate going alliance. My reasons for anonymity are my own and will gladly discuss.

I have been at the forefront of high end progression for most of my raiding career so please don't reply unless you are on at least somewhat of an equal footing in progression. Nothing personal against those who are further behind and have interest, at this point however I would like to avoid regressing.

Thanks all!
It's a shame about your raid times. If you find you can ever make 8EST starts twice a week check us out below.

Hello,

CD is one of the longest standing 2-night progression guilds. We're currently looking for a skilled healer, a plate tank and 2 diverse DPS one is ideally a hunter and the other is just a solid all player (all apps should be 500+ ilvl). Below you'll find the general info about us and who we are so if you're a skilled player interested in pushing the limits of what can be accomplished on 8-hours a week please fill out an application or contact any of us with questions.

Website: http://completelydifferent.enjin.com (where you should fill out an application if interested)

Server: Area 52 (Horde) (Formerly on Terenas-Horde)

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tags: Shaid#1203 and/or Aani#1241

Stream (to get a feel for our raids):www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Past Progression: T14(US150 H:Will), T13 8/8H (US 180), T12 7/7H (US 120), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10m rankings.

About Us:
Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Over the years our guild has consisted of those retiring top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. While raiding 8 hours a week, since 2008, we've constantly at the very upper echelon of guilds that raid these kinds of hours and have no plan to change that formula. In early 2013 we sadly made the decision to leave the server that some of us had been on since launch 8 years ago due to an inability to even buy the raid mats we needed to raid 2-nights a week and Blizzards continual refusal to address the issue of low population servers. We left Terenas for Area 52 where the population is much more lively but server firsts are still w/in reach for a 2-night guild.

About You:
If you're looking to join us you should know that we place equal emphasis on the skill level of our players and the character and personalities of our guildmates. We all enjoy the level of progression we're able to achieve on our light schedule but we're also interested in making sure that the reason we're all showing up each week is that we enjoy spending many hours in one another's company. In the years that we've all been playing MMOs we've noticed a steady decline in the quality of character expected and accepted of other players. Guilds these days seem to have no qualms picking up a recruit who is posting anonymously on the forums and clearly lacks the character to have sorted things out with their previous home before looking elsewhere. There used to be repercussions for actions like that and those kind of players couldn't just pay a few dollars to hide from their deeds or go somewhere that people didn't know them. We enjoy playing with the kind of people who did well in that era. The challenges that guildmates should feel proud of overcoming together aren't limited to the scripted pixels that we enjoy killing each week but also the very act of building and learning to work with a team and seeing that team through whatever challenges it faces along it's way. So if you're someone who raids only for progression and loot or who looks for a new guild at the first sign of a struggle in progression then please move along.

When looking at performance we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders; the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull a new encounter and then to make extremely few mistakes when actually pulling bosses. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week these qualities cannot be stressed enough. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight and this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
It wasn't clear if that 3.5hour time range was for raid starts, or the entire raid.

We raid 8-12PM PST, Tues/Wed/Thu. If this works for you, we are looking for a prot paladin to fill an MT spot.

Contact me via BNet on Vaxum#1526 for more info.
---
Adapt is 12/12N (15/16H T14), starting into 5.2 heroics and looking to add 1-2 great players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Vaxum#1526.
Depending on your offspec and willingness to play it we might have a core spot for a good ret paladin thats amazing at tanking when necessary! if not take this as a free bump and GL finding that home friend.

US 62 Rank Tier 14 ( Sha kill US 68 )
US 77 Rank Tier 13
US 179 Rank Tier 12

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Kalepal
Peaceocake
Arkwin
Samschoice
Up
Up
<Seraphim> 8/16 10m Tue/Wed/Thu 9pm-1am EST

We are a progression focused guild. This is a full time position.

Batman#1882

Seraphim-A52.enjin.com
Up
Up
Sacrifice - Mannoroth-US (PvP EST)

Website - www.sacrificeguild.org
Schedule - Mon-Thurs 8:00-11:30 PM CST
Loot System - Performance based loot council
Progression - US54 T14, 16/16 Heroic 25

We are looking for a prot pally at this time. Currently we are 12/12n and starting heroics this week. We are strictly a 25man guild. Would love a chance to talk with you.

Friednug#1183
Up
Would like to speak with you. Hope to see an add.

Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 1/12H in Throne of Thunder. Unlike a lot of other guilds around our progression we actually killed Lei Shen on 25 Man rather than 10.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

Thirteen finished up the final raid night with 14/16H with a super close attempt on Tsulong (49m with adds hitting...derp). We started 25's in early November and obtained our first 25 man progression kill on November 30th. This means progression team only had 3 1/2 months for progression in T14 and considering everything we did we still almost reached top 100 US. We are looking to push 5.2 hard!

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

1 Holy Paladin
1 Frost Death Knight
1 Resto Druid
1 Shadow Priest
1 Mage
1 Disc/Holy Priest

MEDIUM PRIORITY

1 Mistweaver Monk
1 Ele Shaman
1 Feral Druid

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
GM: tibiron#1639
Up
Up
Up
Our raid times aren't perfect, thought I'd post anyways

<Uprising> US 26th 25 man guild, raids from 8:00 pm EST until 12:00 am EST on Aerie Peak (Alliance). Raids are SUNDAY through THURSDAY. We may extend raid times during progression as long as it's beneficial to progression. We will not simply extend raid times just for the sake of doing so.

We use a loot council system.

We do not require alts. Although many of our members will have alts that they keep geared in case we do need them for class stacking.

Progression in MoP

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Uprising/rating.tier15_25

T15: 2/12 Heroic

T14: US 26th

Brief Guild History: <Uprising> of Aerie Peak was formed as a raiding guild in the middle of The Burning Crusade. Like plenty of guilds, <Uprising> fought its way up from nothing and went through multiple leadership changes, improving dramatically along the way. It wasn't until Ulduar that <Uprising> broke into the Top 100 US raiding scene, thanks to the tireless efforts of new leadership. In Tier 11, <Uprising> pushed into the Top 10 US bracket for the first time. Unfortunately after that, Romoreas--the guild manager, raid leader, recruitment officer, and one of the main tanks--had to take an extended break from WoW. Instead of spiraling into oblivion, <Uprising> decided to call it quits while still at its highest rank. Several of <Uprising>'s members from this era still reside in Top 5 US guilds to this day. (If you're interested in historical specifics, please check the information on WoW Progress.)

Romoreas decided to return for Mists of Pandaria and subsequently "remake" <Uprising>. Recruiting didn't start until three weeks before Mists of Pandaria's release date--and only six veteran members returned.

TO SUMMARIZE: OUR GUILD WAS FORMED THREE WEEKS BEFORE MoP'S RELEASE WITH ONLY A FEW VETERAN MEMBERS. WE WERE STILL ABLE TO CLEAR CONTENT AND BE COMPETITIVE WITH GUILDS THAT HAD STABLE ROSTERS FOR MANY YEARS.

The same leadership is in place that took <Uprising> from a US 70th guild in Ulduar to consistent US ~10 kills in Tier 11.

Now that the current tier's progression is complete, we are interested in strengthening our roster and further improving our performance in the next tier.

DO NOT LET YOUR PAST PROGRESSION, NO MATTER HOW LACKING, HOLD YOU BACK FROM APPLYING.

I guess you could call me an 'old-school' raider. I'm interested in raiders that have the qualities that a majority of raiders used to have:

-Not being selfish; putting the guild before yourself.
-Fast learning curve.
-Being able to think outside of the box.
-Energetic perseverance.
-Self-motivated learners; people who aren't afraid to admit when they mess up; people who will do everything in their power to fix their mistakes. Basically, don't make a million excuses about why you hit a Wind Bomb on Wind Lord Mel'jarak.

Do you have the traits listed above? Are you one of the best players in your guild? If so, apply today!

RECRUITMENT:

We are recruiting EVERY EXCEPTIONAL CLASS/SPEC, WE ARE STILL CARRYING SOME DEAD WEIGHT FROM THE START OF THIS EXPANSION, OUR LOGS ARE PUBLIC. CAN YOU OUT HEAL OR OUT DPS SOMEONE ON OUR CURRENT ROSTER? APPLY TODAY.

These are the Classes we are most interested in:

Healers
1 Resto Shaman HIGH DEMAND
1 Healing Monk HIGH DEMAND
1 Holy Paladin HIGH DEMAND

DPS
1 Warlock HIGH DEMAND
1 Mage HIGH DEMAND
1 Moonkin HIGH DEMAND
1 Shadow Priest HIGH DEMAND
1 Feral Druid HIGH DEMAND
1 Monk HIGH DEMAND
1 Rogue
1 DK
1 Warrior

Tank
1 Tank (Guardian Druid, Protection Warrior, DK, or Brewmaster.) HIGH DEMAND

APPLY HERE: www.uprising-ap.com (Website is currently undergoing changes, any private applications can be PM'ed to Romoreas on the forums)

If you have any questions feel free to message Romoredux, Romodrood, Romodin, Velosi, or Speak in game.

Add Romoreas#1535
Up
Greetings Pröt,

I've gathered a group of individuals from previous and current top 20 US guilds and I'm looking for a block tank and holy pally. Given your history, I think you would fit in nicely with our group. Our schedule is going to be Tu-Th, 8-11 est. Please get in touch with me if you would like to discuss a bit more. Illistic#1603
Up