Rate your skill level.

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Be honest as it shows how the players fare against each other. We can't all be the greatest player that ever lived.

PvE
100% - You will always top the dps, heals or even as a tank. You always save the party from certain doom and are the best raider in the game. Your employer is Blizzard.
80-99% - Your pretty damn good. Alot of raiding guilds want you and your one of the first to progress in all raid content
60-79% - You love raiding and spend a bit of time doing it but your gear level is about average compared to the more serious raider
45-59% - The gear you own comes from LFR or faction rep. You have a life outside WoW and spend most of your time there. Your partner says you play too much.
20-44% - You have a maximum level character and buy most the gear you have. To you it's just a game and your not that serious about it.
1-19% - You have a trial account and spend most your time begging for stuff and talking in chat. If you had anything better to do you would be doing it. People call you a troll.

PvP
100% - You will never lose. You have won every tournament Blizzard has ever set and have every pvp achievement there is. Just being there makes your team win.
80-99% - Swifty and Athene are jealous of your skill. You've beaten them and screenied it more then once. You beat just about everyone you ever duelled.
60-79% - You have all the gear if you could only find the team that matches your skill level you would be 2200+ by now. You lead RBG's and have a very good record for wins.
45-59% - You love PvP and think most people are nubs. You spend quite alot of time duelling and are reasonably good at it.
20-44% - You bought your pvp gear from the AH or had it made and have a few peices of HP gear. You find yourself in BG's most the time cause it's more fun then arena's for you.
1-19% - You have a twink and spend all your time ganking lowbies to prove your the best. You think T-bagging is the greatest thing ever invented and make KEK or ANAL macro's and spam them to annoy people.

Add both PvE and PvP together and divide by 2 to get your overall skill level. I'll come back in a day or so to tally it up. Servers and race are irrelevent.

100% -
80-99% -
60-80% -
45-60% -
20-45% -
1-20% -
60-80%
I am a casual player. learning warrior all over again. I like to chat and be casual :)
Okay, I'll bite.

PvE = 50%
PvP = 30%

That would make me 40% overall.

/shrug
20-45 I got dial up.... But hey i try.

pvp 20-44 closer to 25
pve 20-44 closer to 35
PVE = 70%. That is the game for me. I like the graphics and one shot kills.

PVP = 10%, I suck. I could probably beat the guy on dial-up, that is about it.
I think you're putting too much emphasis on the wrong things (gear)

You assume someone who only dungeons and does LFR has less skill then someone who does raids (maybe person has no time/desire for actual raids)

You think each step up in content, and therefore gear = skill. Your ratings would put me at 30-40% or so. I've been duelist before and raided hard modes. There are plenty of bad people in RBGs and raids.
... But... I don't even PvP...
I think you're putting too much emphasis on the wrong things (gear)

You assume someone who only dungeons and does LFR has less skill then someone who does raids (maybe person has no time/desire for actual raids)

You think each step up in content, and therefore gear = skill. Your ratings would put me at 30-40% or so. I've been duelist before and raided hard modes. There are plenty of bad people in RBGs and raids.

The days of right clicking a boss and going afk only to come back and get whatever loot is over. You want to talk about good or bad players. Players are players. Who's to decide whose good or bad? If you're better then someone then does that make them a nub and if so what does it say about your skill level "so you're better then a nub"? Furthermore if someone is in full tier raid gear then they have been there to down bosses they know the fight so how does that make them a bad player.

What if you're in a guild that wipes over and over again for whatever reason but only 2% wipes are your fault. Do you then decide that you're a good player and the guild is holding you back? How do you determine your worth?

In PvP instance if someone is in mostly conquest items then you have to assume that they don't just afk and hope their mate gets them through so they can gear up but still have no skill. Furthermore to overcome someones gear is incredibly hard. Even 5 ilvl difference gives the higher team the advantage. While you might be a better player then they are you have to decide "by what margin" are you better. The bad player in high level gear is pretty uncommon these days as to get anywhere you must first put in the effort.
0% and 0%

I dont even know what game this is
eye r great. one mthoubillhundred percent at all everything. beat the game already...twice
... But... I don't even PvP...
100 and 100
I can't remember the last time I died.
PVE I fall into the 40-59% group. I like to raid but it seems most of my gear is LFR based. We're just now starting into the tier 14 normals.. Yea we're way behind. But I don't play everyday and yes my wife says I still play way to much.
PvE 60%
PvP - NA
0% and 0%

I dont even know what game this is

I got lost at, "What does this button do?"
PvE - 20-44% I dont really raid. I dont PUG dungeons. I generally just play for fun and don't take any aspect of the game too seriously. For me, video games aren't worth getting stressed over. (though I can be a pretty good tank once I figure out the boss fights. I'm generally good at following instructions and learning from my mistakes. At one point in time, in the long long ago, I used to be the "go to" tank for dungeon running and main tanked a few raids)

PvP - 0% I don't even bother with it anymore. I don't think I've even entered a BG since early in Cataclysm.
80-99% for PvE

a solid 60-80% for PvP
Why is PvE skill directly related to how much you love raiding? I hate raiding, but I still consider myself a pretty good player that learns boss mechanics extremely quickly (I know a fight inside and out by the second wipe).