Can't Retrieve Gold

Mobile Bug Report
I'm supposedly logged in but when I try to get my gold it asks me to log in with email and password, I put them in and hit yes for authentication it says login failed, wrong password or username. I haven't been able to collect my gold since I've been using the app.
Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Using iPhone app.
This was after auto-importing from your mobile authenticator installed on the same phone? If so, you may wish to verify that the serial currently active on that install is the same one that is attached to your account. It is possible to detach this serial and get a new one from the same install, so I'd check to be sure they still match.
This was after auto-importing from your mobile authenticator installed on the same phone? If so, you may wish to verify that the serial currently active on that install is the same one that is attached to your account. It is possible to detach this serial and get a new one from the same install, so I'd check to be sure they still match.

I'm afraid I can't find this information. I've looked at my account twice, now, and am unable to see anything even remotely like this information.
Help, please.
Do you have an authenticator installed on the mobile phone that you are attempting to login from?
Do you have an authenticator installed on the mobile phone that you are attempting to login from?

yes
03/12/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Eyulfoaken

yes

If you log into this website, does it prompt you for an authenticator? If you are prompted, does the mobile authenticator on that phone authenticate properly? How about World of Warcraft?