Engineering Profit ?

Professions
What is the best selling things from engineering ? and types of ore ?
Engineering has no marketable items for the AH. Pets maybe but it can take a few days to move one. Your best bet is to try and take orders for bigger items like the mounts for fees with their mats.
Engineering has no marketable items for the AH. Pets maybe but it can take a few days to move one. Your best bet is to try and take orders for bigger items like the mounts for fees with their mats.
Not sure what you're smoking there, but the Tinker's cogwheels have a pretty decent profit margin. You have to think volume on these, but on some days I'm making 2-3K on the cogwheels alone. The 383 ilevel rifle sells OK, as do some of the scopes, but pet sales plummeted with MoP. I still sell a chopper a week or so, usually for over 17-18K. Given that I purchase frozen orbs at decent prices, and keep an eye on saronite, titanium and cobalt, I figure I'm making around 3-4K profit on each one. Engi isn't a big bread winner, but it's sustainable if you have some supporting profs to help defray the costs.