What is your job IRL?

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Aircraft deicing tech, also, in school learning how to fix electronics
03/15/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Zhorkosh
Billionaire playboy philanthropist

I thought you made crepes?

Crepery keeps me grounded. It's the simple things in life.
I'm a male prostitute, I pleasure ladies for large wads of cash with my enormous johnsonville

So you're coming out of the closet?
Crepery keeps me grounded. It's the simple things in life.

I totally read that as "Creepery" and was like "Rock on!"

But as to crepes, I feel the world could use a good crepetorium.

03/15/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Kiraleen
I'm a male prostitute, I pleasure ladies for large wads of cash with my enormous johnsonville

So you're coming out of the closet?

No, he's just going into debt. ;)
Law student with internship experience in criminal defense, public housing law, legislative/constitutional research, civil litigation (upcoming), and criminal prosecution (upcoming).
I'm an EMT in Medic school working for one of the most prestigious 911 services in the country.

I save lives and bring Junkies to the Hospital ... which is why i destroy people in WoW ... to balance everything out right ?
Pilot
I am certain my job searches these forums. Lets just say I am the mastermind behind Mayhem.
Lets just say I am the mastermind behind Mayhem.

You founded a Norwegian black metal band?
Retired light industrial worker.
I do math. And some biology. But mostly math.

I also work as a part-time taster at Timelord's Crepery.
I'm a network systems engineer working remotely with hardware and software for a large pharmacy chain. I also get to deal with calming down hysterical pharmacists who ask if they will get electrocuted when I ask them to plug in a cat 5 cable - all fun and games :D
I am currently in between jobs, though I go to school part-time (online courses, because my campus is an hour away and I can't afford the gas there and back twice a week). I've bounced between career choices several times now, and stiiiiiiill can't make up my mind. ONE DAY.
I'm in charge of Customer Relations and Social Media Presence at my company. I hate it SO MUCH.

The customers are cool, the company is bat!@#$ insane.
Billionaire playboy philanthropist

But not a genius too.

Me, I am ten years from retirement. Like my job too much to bring it up online.

Did join Faces of Ravenholdt on Facebook but am not subscribed to it.
03/16/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Bitterhope

once a stripper, always a stripper, i say! ;)
03/16/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Fagerboozle

once a stripper, always a stripper, i say! ;)

True words.
Which reminds me, maybe we can carouse Ironforge and Stormwind, eh?

/smirks and twists moustache ends
Recreational Gynecologist.
Scholar, warehouseman, truck driver, jeweler, coffee roaster, banquet worker, bus boy, baby sitter, tutor, prosecutor, one really enlightening summer the paid companion for a truly magnificent lady of a certain age (God bless you Molly, He will have mercy on us both I am sure - kisses), assistant pastor, cougar hunter, evangelist, sculptor, shamanic seeker of truth all the way to the waters of Lake Baikal, cradle robber, business owner, barista, cosmonaut, Soviet-US liaison for an academic venture, Opus Dei, criminal defense attorney, chauffeur guide and bodyguard for an aged rabbi who is responsible for my marriage, carnival worker, grail knight (that was before the paid companion gig), artiste, agent provocateur, Count-no-account, appellate attorney, black marketeer and illicit currency exchange middleman, and last but not least the Ahriman definer of Darethy's Ahura Mazda-ish pixellated purity.

It all goes so fast that I lose track of it all and wonder what I will be when I grow up. *smacks cane on floor with frustration* Ok, so I lied about a couple of things. Maybe three. At my age you begin to embroider a little bit. I never was a cosmonaut but I did get inside Lubyanka.

Right now it looks like the roulette wheel is going to land back on criminal defense, family law and immigration law practice. Bugger.

Edited to add: Just read back over all this. Nothing to add or take away except this observation - Dinpik I think I would make your cards explode at this turn of Fortune's Wheel.