For the...?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 45 Next
You all fail. :-)

Booty Bay! Yarrr! There be sunken treasure to plunder! Adventure on the high seas! A pirates life for me!
If you could join one of the World of Warcraft factions you gain reputation with permanently, which would it be and why?

i.e. Shado- Pan, Tillers, Argent Crusade etc.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope it's a good one!

This should keep us busy for a bit.

I guess I'd go with Tillers. In real life I'm not a fighter, and I like growing and preparing food.
I shall be Maximillian of Northshire Squire forever!

"Save" Beautiful ladies/gents
/drops them off cliffs

and run thy errands for those are in need
Here's your purse
Isn't exactly a faction to farm rep, but a faction nevertheless: Twilight's Hammer or anything related to Old Gods, such as Klaxxi, Nerubians, Qiraji, Black Dragonflight, etc.
Shado-pan. Love Taran Zhu. Might have spelled that wrong. I love what they are about and their mission in pandaria. Not to mention their outfits.
The Argent Crusade. They still have a lot of work to do in the Plaguelands. There are also way too many undead running around still, and we never destroyed Kel'Thuazd's phylactery.
Darkmoon Faire? A carny's life for me!
The Black Prince, so I could be one of his bodyguards and get more legendaries to help defend him.
Sunreaver Onslaught. What kind of Horde would I be if I let the Kirin Tor get away with the Dalaran massacre?
Hydraxian Waterlords
For the Taunka! I would kill millions just to be a winter tauren.
Keepers of Time or Earthen Ring, fo sho.
Knights of the Ebon Blade, of course.
Booty Bay! Yarrr! There be sunken treasure to plunder! Adventure on the high seas! A pirates life for me!

Darkmoon Faire. Being part of an eclectic band of entertainers would be very, very fun.
I'd have to go with Ashtongue Deathsworn I was so hopeful Blizzard would do more with them!
03/15/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Natrina
The Consortium

Yes! But only if I got to wear their outfits (gear for transmog purposes please!)

Other than having best outfit in the game, I'd have to go with the Klaxxi. Don't want to say much in case someone hasn't done the quests so I'll just say it could become very interesting very quickly if the lore ever went in a particular direction.
Klaxxi is the place for me!
Booty Bay ..duh.

edit: Wildhammer Clan too .. or Ironforge, everyone loves drunk rowdy dwarves!
If the Kirin Tor hadn't wages war on the Sunreavers, they would have had my loyalty. I am now firmly standing behind the Sunreaver Onslaught.