To Arms!

Ravenholdt
Post Limit:
Anybody who is capable of thinking for themselves and who isn't a sheep knows I'm cool.

Translation: "Anyone who doesn't like me thinks the same thing as everyone else!!"

<scratches head> Well... yeah if you're as much a jackwagon to everyone else as you've been to me, I probably do have exactly the same opinion of you as everyone else. My opinion happens to be that your existence offers no value to me, ergo -- I would prefer not to have you sharing the same pixelated space as me, nor intruding into my conversations in game.
03/19/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Oolaki
Anybody who is capable of thinking for themselves and who isn't a sheep knows I'm cool.

Translation: "Anyone who doesn't like me thinks the same thing as everyone else!!"

<scratches head> Well... yeah if you're as much a jackwagon to everyone else as you've been to me, I probably do have exactly the same opinion of you as everyone else. My opinion happens to be that your existence offers no value to me, ergo -- I would prefer not to have you sharing the same pixelated space as me, nor intruding into my conversations in game.
I don't treat you poorly, that's the thing. The only thing I've done to you (or anybody) is gank you over and over and over and over and over again. Only thing. Literally. Don't forget, every time I make a thread you make rude posts oolaki and I've been letting them slide. You really think I would let a horde live cause the obscure hordeling claims "she's farming for guild"? Ok, well, Alli that have a Horde, I have a lvl 81 horde hunter. When I get to lvl 90 I plan to send all the gold I've made on that toon to this toon. By oolaki's logic you should spare me since ill use that gold on my guild

You actually out of your way to be mean and rude on my threads. I read one of your posts that your like 40 years old. What kind of mature adult goes out of their way to do that type of stuff other then to get attention for one's self?

Or the post last week (which btw , I ignored cause I'm the bigger person) that went something along the lines of "well sag is a self proclaimed prostitute so we know what he was doing with "anonymous" rogue in the shadows". C'mon woman, act your age and be a respectful human being, I'm going to gank horde and I don't care what their excuse is for being out there . That's what I do and that's what the game is about. Why you would think you would get special treatment is beyond me. But may be you don't under stand a point of view other then your own and so I guess these threads will only bring more flak my way (even though this is an obvious attempt to defuse the cituation)

If you feel my "existence offers no value" you wouldn't go out of your way to post on my threads and get my attention
You really think I would let a horde live cause the obscure hordeling claims "she's farming for guild"?

I'm not a 'obscure hordeling'. I was talking to you as Oolaki. Me, an ally. I wasn't calling you names. Wasn't harassing you. I just asked you to stop because I was trying to get raid mats ready. So your mouthing off and being rude was to Oolaki. And I am perfectly within my rights to put you on /ignore in game and not lift a finger to make your life easier if I have decided I don't like you as a human being. Which I have.

03/19/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Sagitarious
You actually out of your way to be mean and rude on my threads.

You mean the thread that got deleted in its entirety because it was nothing but smacktalk, which you instigated in your OP? That one? Because you only have two other threads in the past three months that you can claim as 'yours'... and I haven't posted in either of them. Hmmmm....

I mean... I'm not saying you're a liar, but we clearly do not have quite the same perception of the situation.

If you feel my "existence offers no value" you wouldn't go out of your way to post on my threads and get my attention

See above. (By the way -- This isn't 'your' thread, and you interjected yourself in here without so much as a mention of your name -- just in case you get confused, hunnybunny. ;) )

03/19/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Sagitarious
Or the post last week (which btw , I ignored cause I'm the bigger person) that went something along the lines of "well sag is a self proclaimed prostitute so we know what he was doing with "anonymous" rogue in the shadows".

<Looks at the link below> This is your post, right? Pretty sure I wasn't the only person making jokes over this:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197581602?page=1#6

Anyway, Saggy -- you have captured all of the time I'm willing to spend on this particular conversation. Feel free chatter away to yourself though. Or let it drop. Either way, I've said all I intend to on the matter.
03/19/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Oolaki
You really think I would let a horde live cause the obscure hordeling claims "she's farming for guild"?

I'm not a 'obscure hordeling'. I was talking to you as Oolaki. Me, an ally. I wasn't calling you names. Wasn't harassing you. I just asked you to stop because I was trying to get raid mats ready. So your mouthing off and being rude was to Oolaki. And I am perfectly within my rights to put you on /ignore in game and not lift a finger to make your life easier if I have decided I don't like you as a human being. Which I have.

03/19/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Sagitarious
You actually out of your way to be mean and rude on my threads.

You mean the thread that got deleted in its entirety because it was nothing but smacktalk, which you instigated in your OP? That one? Because you only have two other threads in the past three months that you can claim as 'yours'... and I haven't posted in either of them. Hmmmm....

I mean... I'm not saying you're a liar, but we clearly do not have quite the same perception of the situation.

See above. (By the way -- This isn't 'your' thread, and you interjected yourself in here without so much as a mention of your name -- just in case you get confused, hunnybunny. ;) )

03/19/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Sagitarious
Or the post last week (which btw , I ignored cause I'm the bigger person) that went something along the lines of "well sag is a self proclaimed prostitute so we know what he was doing with "anonymous" rogue in the shadows".

<Looks at the link below> This is your post, right? Pretty sure I wasn't the only person making jokes over this:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197581602?page=1#6

Anyway, Saggy -- you have captured all of the time I'm willing to spend on this particular conversation. Feel free chatter away to yourself though. Or let it drop. Either way, I've said all I intend to on the matter.
k, allows me to get last word, I am happy with that
btw, think its interesting how you think I'm such a mean person although I have evidence not disputed by you that your way meaner then I am, and your excuse pretty much is "other people are mean so Its ok if I do it too" Definitely the mentality of a mature adult....come to think of it, its the mentality of a sheep, which if you'll scroll up for me you will notice I posted that hours ago
Well, all this has escalated quickly.

/popcorn

...Wait, that's allowed here right?

D:
03/19/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Jataly
...Wait, that's allowed here right?

It is.

I've learned a ton about Sagitarious from this page alone.
So have I, and I have not even seen that character in game. Such a sad state of affairs. I hope we can all act like mature adults now...ok?
How entertaining.

/popcorn also