The Crumbled Chamberlain.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Is bar none the most idiotic and annoying quest to date in this expansion.

HA HA very funny Blizzard.

Way to troll your paying customers.

Not one are the pieces on top of buildings or cliffs or other near impossible places to get to... if someone DOES manage to get to one of them, the item disappears only to reappear at yet another near impossible place to get to and we have to not only find it but then spend 10+ minutes trying to figure out how to get UP there all while hoping and praying that everyone else FAILS MISERABLY so that only we, the individual, gets the item and credit.

Thanks.

No really.

Thanks.

As if there weren't enough jerks to deal with in game, now we have to deal with quests like this that makes us rage.
just did it and i disagree completely was quite challenging but not to challenging kept me interested for like 20 minutes (found a chest while doing it aswell yay!) and the rewards is pretty normal so no reason to do it at all if you dont enjoy it.

also found the guy telling me off each time i kill some random instead of rebuilding his body amusing.
also found the guy telling me off each time i kill some random instead of rebuilding his body amusing.

This. I haven't completed the quest yet but getting trolled by the npc is highly entertaining.
Its not that bad, you learn the spots and you learn the jumping, the only one i had trouble with was a tower in the troll area. I got it on the 5th or 6th try only to see it be taken 1 second before my click. On my second one i almost did it in the 10 minutes needed for the acheivment, I got 5 I just needed to get to the turn, 30 seconds faster I would have made it.
Just a tad over dramatic don't you think?

Let the drama flow.
It feeds me.
I agree that it was a lot of work for 1 stone. I thought maybe it was the start of a chain or something.... but no. That was it. Spend 1 hour trying to get an item that someone else always seemed to click on .5 seconds before you did (after spending 5 mins trying to get to it.)
As if there weren't enough jerks to deal with in game, now we have to deal with quests like this that makes us rage.

it's making YOU rage, you dont speak for all of WoW.
OP I share your sentiments though not so vehemently, earlier today when I realized that the pieces do indeed appear elsewhere when looted I simply abandoned the quest and went on my way.
The most irritating quest they ever thought of, especially on a pvp server...OMG I told my husband if this is a daily, this is the first and last time. I guess it's weekly, still first and last time, it's not worth it.
What? Hard? I went through the first time, on an overpopulated server, and marked the locations of each piece on my map using TomTom. Then located the turn-in NPC, dropped the quest, and got ready to get my achievement.

4 Minutes left on a 10 Minute timer when I turned it in.
It took me a few extra minutes when I was doing dailies, I was more annoyed by the bag space it took up than the quest.
At the end of a half hour I still hadn't been able to collect any of the items, so I abandoned the quest. Time's too valuable to waste on pointless abuse like this.
See, we did it as a group, and we all picked up the pieces in the same place, so I didn't realize they move. As if that quest wasn't annoying enough as it is.
Dave Kosak tweeted yesterday that the spawn locations will stay the same each day.

Also, none of the places are impossible' to get to. They're pretty easy, in fact...just look around and you'll find a broken part of the wall etc that will allow you through.
If you failed at Mario. then this quest is not for u >.>
Good news, we're applying a hotfix to address the Crumbled Chamberlain pieces respawn. It should be in after this morning's restarts. Pieces will then spawn in the same locations for that day, but will change locations the following and so on. This way, if someone snags the piece you're going for, it's not going to jump to a new location. You'll still be able to get it.
Guess how I'm avoiding any headaches to this ...

Not doing Isle Dailies! OK, so I might do some Isle Dailies this weekend, but I'm not going to stress out over doing a quest that rewards 1/3 of an item to summon a mob that can get me nothing of great value.
Guess how I'm avoiding any headaches to this ...

Not doing Isle Dailies! OK, so I might do some Isle Dailies this weekend, but I'm not going to stress out over doing a quest that rewards 1/3 of an item to summon a mob that can get me nothing of great value.

Or you can do the dailies but not do that particular quest...