Moon Guard Wiki: A Community Engine

Moon Guard
Prev 1 11 12 13 19 Next
I see what you did there.
http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Edgar_von_Steelmane

I did it. * Wipes brow *. Nice work, Maxen, I enjoy it. ^_^

Put up an article for the Steelmane Gang! I think you'd be the first criminal guild on there if you did.

I'm working on it, or will later on tonight. But ATM I'm trying to find someone to make a family crest like I see on the Wiki, and I'm damn jealous! >.<

Put up an article for the Steelmane Gang! I think you'd be the first criminal guild on there if you did.

I'm working on it, or will later on tonight. But ATM I'm trying to find someone to make a family crest like I see on the Wiki, and I'm damn jealous! >.<

This is the one most people use for it, btw: http://rpg.uplink.fi/.
Neat.
Neat.
Wow. Where have you been Tae? lol
I just saw the link for the Noble Houses of Quel'thalas and was so surprised to find my blood elfs family up there. Thank you to whomever did that, that's awesome! It's going to help a lot with a story line I have planned for my hordie guild!
03/31/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Sarîa
Neat.
Wow. Where have you been Tae? lol

Oh, you know. Around.
Don't get too excited now- I'm only here for about 5 more days. Yay, free game time!
Oh, you know. Around.
Don't get too excited now- I'm only here for about 5 more days. Yay, free game time!

I discovered the other day Your char name is based off of DA:origins Dalish Elf race choice.
Oh, you know. Around.

I discovered the other day Your char name is based off of DA:origins Dalish Elf race choice.

While I do absolutely love Dragon Age, it's not. At all, actually. Taedius Valdeon is a name that I just made up.

But, that's neither here nor there. Been scrolling through the wiki. It's excellently done, and I'm impressed. Keep up the good work, all involved.

While I do absolutely love Dragon Age, it's not. At all, actually. Taedius Valdeon is a name that I just made up.

But, that's neither here nor there. Been scrolling through the wiki. It's excellently done, and I'm impressed. Keep up the good work, all involved.

Yes itis awesome :) I have one up For Zol.. it's a WiP
Bump.

Finally started on Verdant's page.
Huzzah.
So many people editing this morning. Yay!
Plenty of stuff on the wiki to expand on. Orcs and dwarves could certainly use some attention!
There was report of some people creating pages for players without their permissions. I am uncertain of whether or not it was on the wikia, or on the other, but might need to keep a close watch on the activity just in case.
There was report of some people creating pages for players without their permissions. I am uncertain of whether or not it was on the wikia, or on the other, but might need to keep a close watch on the activity just in case.

I'll work up a guideline for doing so soon. I don't see a problem with posting an article on another person's character so long as it objectively describes things/history that the player of said character wrote without changing the "original" story.

Edit:

Added a poll to the front page to test polls. Neat!
*nods* I'm currently working on a page for my blood elf rogue. It should be up in the next couple days.
Only time enough for a quick peek, so I can only based on a quick look.

I adore the color scheme. I'm fond of sepias myself, and the color choices don't clash :D Yay!

I'll look more when I don't have company :D But nice work :D